Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sky Institute (Magic School) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

robinnrose Topic Starter

Of course.
i would love to join your role play if you would not mind
This actually sounds interesting. I remember you telling me about this on another roleplay we were doing. Not sure how I can create a character for this, but it sounds like fun.
robinnrose Topic Starter

robinnrose Topic Starter

Back again, we are still looking for players!
robinnrose Topic Starter

We are back again and still looking for players to add to our steady increasing playerbase!
Will either Kaito, Emília or Tatsu work for this one?
Just joined the Discord. I'll create a character as soon as I read the guidelines.
robinnrose Topic Starter

It should be fine Starfish. Come visit us at Discord.
robinnrose Topic Starter

We are still looking~
robinnrose Topic Starter

Looking for members to join our growing student body!
Edited
I would love to join your RP!! Plz let me know if I am able to join. Thank you!!!
This sounds pretty fun. If you have any opening. I will like to join.
robinnrose Topic Starter

You're all welcome to join, just click on the Discord link and it will send you there. Though, I am about to head to sleep so I may not be able to get you settled. Ask one of the GMs for further support.
robinnrose Topic Starter

Just an update: We are only accepting 15 years old and up. Sorry about that. We have nothing against those younger than 15 years old. It is just a group decision in consideration of Discord rules.
hi
can i join in
robinnrose Topic Starter

Of course, just click on the Discord link and it will send you there. Though, I am about to head to sleep so I may not be able to get you settled. Ask one of the GMs for further support.
DeadGalaxy

You guys still looking for people?
Hi, is this still open? If so, I'd love to join! (I'm fairly new to the community so sorry if I'm not doing this request thing right!)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sky Institute (Magic School) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus