Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

* matt looks at lucy extremely surprised* urm... uh... wel...
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

I mean well if there is a different deal you want I could help?”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She raised a eyebrow smiling, she crossed her arms and waited

My men could dance for you!” Lucy burst out in laughter
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She died laughing along with Lucy, she held her sides cause they were starting to hurt

Lucy’s husband pulls her back “hey you should dance for me” Lucy blushed as he said that

... yeah I think I'm good on the men but ill take option 1 here * he radios his men and 2 helicarriers land and his men bring lucy a crate of 45 weapons* hows that?

Perfect!” She smiles
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stopped laughing, “wait he was serious...” she thought, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

Lucy’s men grab the guns and one by one they leave but 3 stay behind her husband and back up

So when do you want to come see the girls
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She huffs and she walks back to the building, she slams the door behind her “he is a jackass..” she says as she sits on the bed

what? my men have been training for weeks our fallout shelter has been doing them some good* matt whistles and his men fall in line behind him* alright boys enjoy your day off. dismissed!

Good boys now follow me!” She walks off to her facility

*matt seems to snap out of some kind of daze* wait... you are trafficking these girls? *he puts his hand on his gun*
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Johnny walked up to her “are you ok sis?” He sat next to her “ya I’m fine...” she sort of yelled it, Johnny hugged her “it is ok Alicia..”he said her real name not her nicknames

No they all work in our club they do it for fun!” She tells him “don’t worry they are looking for men to entertain!”

alright *matt follows his men* I could use a break myself
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She laid back and sighed, Johnny laid next to her, “hey Alicia, why did you take our shirt off..?” She tensed up
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Cmon..” she grabbed Johnny and walked outside and walked up next to Lucy, not looking at Matt

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus