Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please increase max file size for image uploads.

I'd like to request that RPR increases the max file size for images. The current size I believe is 550 KBs. While that's not too bad, I have several images that are bigger and would still like to upload them. :<

so please consider this. thank you.
EdtheNeko

...I know this isnt what you may wish to hear but for the meantime...Why not store the images on photobucket or something? Then link the images on your rpr?"
Kim Site Admin

Nope, sorry, not happening. We just recently reduced the limit to this level because we were running out of space! :)
Do you need help resizing an image so it will be small enough Meli? You can always upload the smaller versions to the gallery and include links in the profile to the full sized version on an offsite place like photobucket as Ed suggested :)
I recommend imageshack.us they have a re-size selector when you're uploading images. If you make an account (I think you may need to now) you get your own storage, it's really nice and easy to use.

:3
Meli Topic Starter

I do host my images on other sites, but uploading them via the gallery widget is a lot easy and doesn't require any coding. It also keeps my photos organized on the page and stuff so.. yeah I just prefer using it. Sad to hear they won't consider upgrading. I make do with what I have anyway, but I prefer the gallery method better. Oh wells.
Kim Site Admin

You can always resize them to fit. It's not hard at all, and most images fit very easily within that size limit when sized properly for viewing on the web. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Please increase max file size for image uploads.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus