Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

Saying*
matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

matt: the defenses at whiterun have been weakened therefore I suggest we attack soon

Ulfric nodded and looked in my direction “what do you think E...?” She nodded, “that sound right, but I think if we from all directions, north, south, east and west, then we will have a better chance of getting to the jarl...” she said this as she pointed at the map

matt:agreed but I suggest we have a larger force behind dragonsreach if we can get up there we will have an easier time getting to jarl bulgruff *matt then points to the wind district* the wind district I believe should be our catapault target as to not kill the jarl and to not kill our men near the gates

They both agreed, ulfric clapped Matt him on the back, “great idea, we are heading out tomorrow, right at dawn so you need to get some sleep...” he looked over at E, “you too, I need you two at your best tomorrow..”

matt:of course sir *matt leaves the palace and goes to the candlelight inn to rent a room with luna*

She looked at him, “he seems smart...” she said walking over to him, “yes, he is a very smart man.....but you can out smart him...” he said pulling me into a kiss, he lead me to his room and we laid down.......

~The next morning at dawn~

She and ulfric were already up and packed, they began to saddle up their horses as they waited for you to arrive

*matt rides up to them* matt:my lord I am ready for the attack my sister has decided to stay behind

He nodded and they both hoped on to their horses, “well follow you, Matt...” Ulfric said and he looked over at me then back to you

matt:very well sir *matt rides to the back of dragonsreach* matt: hey Elizabeth how good can you climb? *matt starts to climb up the cliff

“What..did you say..?” She looked down at him, she was above him already, almost to the top, she smirked “I should ask you the same question..” ulfric began to climb

*matt reaches the top with Elizabeth and begins to attack the guards* cmon lets go & he runs to the throne room putting his sword to bulgruffs throat* matt:surrender now jarl bulgruff or pay the ultimate price!

She walks in with ulfric, she has her katana in one and magic in the other, she stands in front of the door in case guards try to come in, ulfric walks up to the jarl and points his sword at him “Matt, guard the door with Elizabeth..”

“Ulfric...I should have know..it was you.” He said this, and ulfric pushes the sword to his neck more, “now, like he said, surrender or pay the price...”

*matt nods and goes to the door*

((Hey u be bulgruff))

He keeps the sword pointed at him

“So what’s it going to be...” ulfric said

((k)) bulgruff:never! long live the empire! kill me if you must but you will never defeat the empire!

“Hehe...as you wish..” ulfric smirked, he slowly pushed the sword into his throat making him suffer a slow pain full death, he bled out to death, ulfric walked away from him, “let’s go....”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus