Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

((Lol ok, I just had to think for a moment and right now I’m dying of laughter, and my lil sis is saying I’m crazy...XD
matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

((dear god I'm so sorryXD))

((It is good it will hella funny to walk into as Elizabeth))

She and ulfric walk into his room, and he puts his head against the wall in anger, she walked over to him and slipped under his arm so she was against the wall and he was in front of her, she wrapped her arms around his neck “it’s ok...there are more imperial jarl’s out there...”

matt: are you kidding me everything is not ok!! my sister just tried to seduce me! luna: oh cmon you know you wanted it

((We are in ulfric’s room and I’m about to walk into your room lol))

(( whoops lol just pretend like what I just said didn't happen))

*matt yells for help one last time before being tackled and forcefully kissed by luna*

((Kk)) she kissed him, “I’ll be right back, I’m going to see how your decibel is holding up” she walked out swaying her hips with every movement, she opens his door and sees his sister kissing him, her jaw drops down as she looked at them. “Damn I didn’t think you guys were into that freaky stuff...” she crossed her arms leaning against the door frame

*matt muffles the word help as loud as he can* luna: oh please don't try to ask for help you know you want me

“Alright, freaky girl...” she pulled her off and hit her with a bolt of lighting, making her pass out, she laid her on the bed, “I never thought you were into that kinda stuff, Matt..” she smirked at him

*matt sits up* I did not want that!! *matt stands up* you know I'm not into that shit!

“Do you want your own room?” She looked at his sister then back at him, with a raised eyebrow not totally convinced

matt:you don't believe me do you?? I swear to talos I did not want that!! but yes a new room would be nice

She nodded “follow me..” she lead him to the room next to hers and ulfric’s “you can stay here

matt:thank you *matt goes to sleep in his new room* *luna wakes up* luna:no!! he will be mine no matter what it takes he will marry me!!*luna then sneaks into matts room and whispers* luna:my love we will soon be together forever

She goes back into her room and ulfric looks up at her, “what happened? She laughed a little, “his sister was horny...” he laughed and grabbed her pulling her down and kissing her, “she’s not the only one..”

Matt was awoken to a noise next door XD

*luna casts some kind of spell on matt that makes him move against his will*luna: yes it worked *she makes him walk out of the palace and kills the guards at the palace gates* luna:now you shall be mine forever MWAHAHAHAHAHA *matt wakes up* matt:divines please help me!! *luna summons 5 drauger to act as her guards* matt:SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

((dear god XD XD ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus