Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

She curved under her blade and used her lighting magic on his metal armor, causing it to heat up and burn him, his armor was now like a oven “not even close..”
matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt yells in pain* ahhhhh!!!! *he then grabs his sister and they run to windhelm*

She sighed, “aww I wasn’t done with my toy...” she bit her lip, “looks like he is heading to windhelm, let’s follwo him boys” she put on her cloak and climbed onto her horse, she started for windhelm, he men following her on their horses

*matt kneels before ulfric* matt:my lord I suggest we set up a defense around windhelm ulfric:very well *the stormcloaks set up a defensive perimeter around windhelm while matt and luna stay with ulfric matt then whispers to himself* matt:dovakiin,dovakiin naal ok zin los vahrin

She stopped at the new defenses put up around windhelm, “well, it I had know he was a stormcloak too, I would have given him what he wanted...” she pulled her cloak down “hello, boys she waved at the guards, may I come in??” The gaurds opened the gate , “sure thing, Eliza...” a guard she was familiar with said, she rode in

“Ulfric is waiting for you, miss..”they told her, she bit her and nodded riding up to ulfric’s place

*matt sees her and walks out of the palace* you still want to take me? *he draws his sword and shield*

“Relax, pretty boy I’m seeing ulfric.. and you should have told me you were a stormcloak...I would have back down” she looked at him and crossed her arms

*matt looks surprised and sheaths his sword* so you're a stormcloak as well?

She laughed a little, “I help run the stormcloaks...WITH ulfric..” she raised a eyebrow
((If u catch my drift XD))

matt:as do I but I am shocked to see that you are one of us *matt smirks* how many sexual favors did it take to get you this far? ((no I don't get it:())

((WITH him like together like sex and dating...lel you sort of got it XD))

“None.. for your information...” she smirked “what about you pretty boy..what’s your number of sexual favors??”

((oh dear god cant imagine that one lol))matt: last time I checked none... well I should be going... *him and luna walk over to whiterun to their home*

((Lel honestly, I thought It would be hella funny))

She walked in and was met by a hug from ulfric, “did you need me for something..?” She looked up at him, he nodded and lead her to that room where the map is ((lel)) “yes... you need to stop raiding villages, those people did nothing to us, and it was worse because it was a stormcloak village..”

((we got a new guy that wants to join the post apoc should we switch over?))

((if you want you could bring this character over with u))

((Ya we can do both at the same time))

She looked at ulfric. “Aww, cmon..” she walked over to him “we were,hungry, and besides your little decibel, that just stopped by helped me in my actions, sort of....” she walked straight in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck

*matt and luna return to the palace* matt:my lord I suggest we continue the advance on whiterun *he then looks up to see them* matt:my apologies sir *matt then waits in the war room for ulfric*

She looked behind her seeing Matt and she nodded at ulfric “that’s the decibel I was talking about...” he chuckled “you mean, Matt...let’s go talk about the upcoming events” he grabbed her hand and lead her to the war room, “you were sating Matt..?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus