Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

matt bayhorn and lun (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt sees her and walks out of the palace* you still want to take me? *he draws his sword and shield*
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

“Relax, pretty boy I’m seeing ulfric.. and you should have told me you were a stormcloak...I would have back down” she looked at him and crossed her arms

*matt looks surprised and sheaths his sword* so you're a stormcloak as well?

She laughed a little, “I help run the stormcloaks...WITH ulfric..” she raised a eyebrow
((If u catch my drift XD))

matt:as do I but I am shocked to see that you are one of us *matt smirks* how many sexual favors did it take to get you this far? ((no I don't get it:())

((WITH him like together like sex and dating...lel you sort of got it XD))

“None.. for your information...” she smirked “what about you pretty boy..what’s your number of sexual favors??”

((oh dear god cant imagine that one lol))matt: last time I checked none... well I should be going... *him and luna walk over to whiterun to their home*

((Lel honestly, I thought It would be hella funny))

She walked in and was met by a hug from ulfric, “did you need me for something..?” She looked up at him, he nodded and lead her to that room where the map is ((lel)) “yes... you need to stop raiding villages, those people did nothing to us, and it was worse because it was a stormcloak village..”

She looked at ulfric. “Aww, cmon..” she walked over to him “we were,hungry, and besides your little decibel, that just stopped by helped me in my actions, sort of....” she walked straight in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck

*matt and luna return to the palace* matt:my lord I suggest we continue the advance on whiterun *he then looks up to see them* matt:my apologies sir *matt then waits in the war room for ulfric*

She looked behind her seeing Matt and she nodded at ulfric “that’s the decibel I was talking about...” he chuckled “you mean, Matt...let’s go talk about the upcoming events” he grabbed her hand and lead her to the war room, “you were sating Matt..?”

Saying*

matt: the defenses at whiterun have been weakened therefore I suggest we attack soon

Ulfric nodded and looked in my direction “what do you think E...?” She nodded, “that sound right, but I think if we from all directions, north, south, east and west, then we will have a better chance of getting to the jarl...” she said this as she pointed at the map

matt:agreed but I suggest we have a larger force behind dragonsreach if we can get up there we will have an easier time getting to jarl bulgruff *matt then points to the wind district* the wind district I believe should be our catapault target as to not kill the jarl and to not kill our men near the gates

They both agreed, ulfric clapped Matt him on the back, “great idea, we are heading out tomorrow, right at dawn so you need to get some sleep...” he looked over at E, “you too, I need you two at your best tomorrow..”

matt:of course sir *matt leaves the palace and goes to the candlelight inn to rent a room with luna*

She looked at him, “he seems smart...” she said walking over to him, “yes, he is a very smart man.....but you can out smart him...” he said pulling me into a kiss, he lead me to his room and we laid down.......

~The next morning at dawn~

She and ulfric were already up and packed, they began to saddle up their horses as they waited for you to arrive

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a skyrim tale (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus