Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » You know... I never said hi!

I've actually been here on RPR for about two years now. I love the way I can make character pages and the like, but I have never looked into the forums until a few days ago. I thought it would be nice to say hi to the population as whole and send out my feelers towards RP in the forums and PMs. I don't know that I have a lot to say here, but it felt like the right thing to do if I want to become a larger part in our growing community.

I looked at my account info.
o 3o
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there, and welcome to the forums! It's really amazing to see someone who has been using the site for a full two years, and it warms an admin's heart to hear you say you love the character profile tools. :)

We always love to have new people join the community. If you're interested, for the last few weeks we've been holding live discussions on the craft of RP every Saturday afternoon. The next one is tomorrow, and you and your opinions are very warmly invited to join us if you're able. :)
Remembrance Topic Starter

I'm sad I missed out on that one! I really want to be a part of the community but I never seem to have a chance. I don't have a computer on Friday and Saturdays, and I only have one on other days while I'm at work, so my presence is only so-so. I hope to catch you another time!
As one newbie to another, I say Hello!

You make me happy Mina.
What? We are obviously complete strangers! I have no idea of what you speak!!!

My goodness. You seem to have lost your memory! What ever will I do!?
Use your remembrance powers on me?

Rememberance wiggles fingers at the 'stranger'. "Did it work?"
~jumptacklehug~

Rem laughs and hugs. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."
Kim Site Admin

D'awwww. <3
Well hello there! It's great to see an older user coming to say hello. You've been using RPR longer than me! I agree the character profile system is pretty cool :) Hope to see you around the site! <3

Loki wrote:
Well hello there! It's great to see an older user coming to say hello. You've been using RPR longer than me! I agree the character profile system is pretty cool :) Hope to see you around the site! <3
Howdy! I'm pleased as a peach that people have responded to this. Lol. And yeah, a bit longer than you. Makes me very proud to be a part of this, even if I haven't helped with anything. I'm currently debating on becoming an epic member so I can help finally. XD
Oh, I'd definitely recommend epic :) I am picky and I don't like advertisements XD I also like being able to customize my profile. If you're not sure, I'd say give the one month a try. I'm willing to bet you'll love it <3 If you do try it, I'd love to hear what you think about it ^_^

I have to save the money first. Lol! I spent it all on books for my birthday this weekend. :D Bought 24 books and I'm more than a little thrilled. I do have to say, no advertisements sounds very lovely...
-dreamy look-
Awesome! I love books too :D What type of books do you like?

-spazzes- THANK YOU!!!!! -hugs-

Hm. I like horror, sci-fi, fantasy... Mostly I love books with action in them. I do read some romance, but not very many, truth be told.
I love sci fi and fantasy books too, got a favorite? :D And you are most welcome. Let me know what you think! ^_^

I'm already enjoying the lack of ads... And debating on which characters to add to the site.

Hm. A favorite book? Thats like choosing a favorite child! I don't think I could do it. I love the book Hannibal. And I love works by RA Salvatore. Also love Laurell K Hamilton's books and so many more! What about you?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » You know... I never said hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus