Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkwolf Rp

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

((ure))
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((thanks))
Zennia Stoneheart (played by TopKek23)

A massive ship that would even block out most of the sky warped in with a bright purple light. It had the words "Venture's End" written on the side. 800 large energy cannons, 1000 small laser turrets, 500 cruisers surrounding the ship and 800 fighters coming out and swarming the interceptor fleet, and 1 orbital destruction cannon.
``Ya think ya can kill my boyf- I mean partner then you have ta deal with me!`` The orbital destruction cannon would charge up and the Mark 4 proton shield would go around the ship.

The darkwolves would bring in a massive cruiser,It dwarfing even the ventures end "Fire when ready"said the darkwolf commander A shield would raise over the city,Blocking the gun,The axial superlaser would charge up on the darkwolf ship its armament was absurd,12,000 Heavy lasers 24,000 Light lasers,20,000 Super lasers, And an axial superlaser, and that was just the front bow

``You again... well we got some upgrades...`` She'd say smirking. A large hole would slide open and reveal 10000 Proton Charged heat seeking missiles

((Btw I have a Mark 4 proton shield i'm telling you know because I think i forgot to type that out))

At least 20 more ships of the same class would warp in,another would dwarf even the darkwolf ships,Clearly the battle was unwinnable,the guns would fire instantly before they could even finish warping in

((oof stumped again ^^;))

((Alright,Lets leave out the OP things,Its going to ruin it))

((Just say I win the battle but you manage to escape somehow))

((I don't want super level god ships in this))

((Yeah fair point))

((Lets just say I don't have those missles only 50 cruisers 100 fighters and a fair amount of weapons))

((I'm keeping the shield tho))

((It doesn't make me invincible))

``We need to retreat now! come on lets go!`` She'd say that to her crew and the rebels. They'd all retreat with only 8 rebels remaining and the Venture's end would warp away.

((To be fair,I should win this one,Draconis is the darkwolf capital))

((Yeah makes sense))

((Anyways enough of all this ooc))

They'd all warp back to Kionis-9 a rebel controlled space station. He'd sigh ``That was awful`` He'd say ``We need more ships and more rebels`` Zennia would respond ``We were lucky enough just to get out of there`` She'd say

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkwolf Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus