Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkwolf Rp

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

It has been over 60 years since the foundation of the tyrannical darkwolf empire,They have counqured millions of worlds,Nothing has stood in the way and lived to tell the tale,The darkwolf empire has become the ultimate force in the universe,But all is not yet lost,With the foundation of a secret resistance movement, However the darkwolf empire has caught existence of this "Movement" And has begun a massive war that threatens to shake the Galaxy to pieces...

This is the first rp I made,
(Darkwolves are anthromorphic wolves if you are wondering,You may add your own species however)
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

Ember would sit at his desk on draconis,It was located in the spire, The heart and nerve center of the darkwolf empire: It was a very large building: It looked like a large tower, A red mark down the middle showing the imposing symbol of the darkwolf empire, Looking out the window ember could see a dyson sphere surrounding an artificial star: The object shows the vastness of the darkwolves power "Come in vance" Suddenly the doors would fly open and In would step White furred darkwolf, Obviously in his twenties, He was wearing a darkwolf officer uniform "Supreme commander ember, We have begun our assault on the outer rim, The Resistance base in the Altora system has been destroyed" Ember would stare him down with no emotion "And the weapon?" Asked ember coldly, The Darkwolf would kneel down to him,Obviously intimidated "The weapon still remains beyond our grasp,We have just begun to se-" Before he could finish,He was being choked by ember,He would stare despirately into the darkwolfs cold gaze that had shown no emotion "Do not slow any longer,I will tolerate no further delay" Ember would drop the white darkwolf to the floor,Leaving him gasping for air Barely standing on his feet "Remember what the price is for failure,Now get out and continue your operation"
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Charges set`` He'd say into his radio ``Okay get out of that armory and make sure none of those guards see you`` A voice on the other side would say ``I know what i'm doing`` He'd begin to make his way out when a guard came into the room. He'd only have a few seconds to react so he went to hid behind a rifle rack. The Darkwolf guard would
come closer. Zennen would then come out behind the rack and began and started to suffocate the guard until he was knocked out he then bolted out and into an alleyway. He'd look up at the Spire ``You're not gonna be here for much longer`` He'd say angrily. He'd get into a car and drive away. He'd step out of the car. ``3.....2.....1`` He'd press a button. A large explosion that could be seen and heard from even the top of the Spire! The Darkwolf Armory was totally devastated.

Ember would suddenly feel a massive blast,It would shake him heavilyBut the rest of the spire was damaged lightly,It was designed to handle practically any weapon imaginable "Get me a damage report,Said ember" A darkwolf would walk into the room "Massive damage to darkwolf armory,1 casualty confirmed so far,Sattelite images show a car driving away from the scene"Ember would be angry "THEY GOT THIS CLOSE TO US!?" The darkwolf commander was intimidated "We are mobilizing all ground armies and Black ops are on their way" Ember would stare at him like he was a fool "Black ops are not sufficient for what I think is nesssecary.I want you to deceive him, Trick him into thinking that I am authorizing autonomous judgement for his race, That will surely lure him to us" The commander would scratch his arm "Perfect, We make him think that we will genocide his race"Ember would stare out the window "Do we have any information on this troublemaker?" The Darkwolf commander would take out a datapad "Yes,Identified as Zennen Kane,All we know is that he is from the Zeken race" Ember would ball up his fist/paw "Do some digging,Find out what you can:get the recording equipment so I can make an announcement,Sometimes the public can be weaponized if need be" The darkwolf would walk out of the room:Ember would go to his desk and press a button "Commander vance,Raise security to maximum,I want deathwolves patrolling the facility"

``Amanda...Amanda come in`` He'd say into his radio ``I saw it...`` Amanda would respond ``Get the rebels ready they could be sending some Darkwolves soon to check on it`` He'd respond ``Got it`` Zennen would stop the car and pull into an alleyway. He'd go into a small dar area of the alley the only thing there was a dumpster. He'd open the dumpster and inside was an assortment of weapons. He'd take an X-463 Pulse Rifle and an Energy Shield. He'd get back into the car and drive behind the ruins of the armory with the other rebels. He'd walk up to human woman ``Are they ready Amanda`` He'd all``Yes`` She'd respond ``Okay now we wait for them to get here`` He'd say ``Alright`` they'd all get ready and in their hiding places.

Suddenly two black ops bombers would fly in,Dropping explosive munitions near the armory,Darkwolves would begin to rush in with extreme numbers,And two Slammers (Synths) would approach
"Turn on infared visors" said the commander

``Get down!`` Zennen would see the bombs coming and tell all the rebels through his radio. Most of the rebels had enough time to get to cover bomb but some of them were killed in the blasts. He'd speak to the other rebels through the radios ``We attack on my word....3...2...1...... FIRE!`` All the rebels would come out of cover and begin opening fire. There were 30 rebels.

The slammers would begin firing disentigrator railguns,Desentigrating rebels in red hot bubbles of energy, "Requesting reinforcements said the commander" At least 40 more darkwolves would come in,Along with two tanks

``****!`` He'd say. ``We need those bombs now!`` He'd say into his radio. A female voice on the end would reply. ``My crew is getting the ships ready we'll be there soon!`` He'd sigh and say to himself ``Pirates...`` He'd notice a Slammer coming towards them ``Oh I'm not dying today`` He'd switch his rifle to Plasma Grenade mode and launch one into the head of the Slammer. It's head would explode and the Slammer would fall to the ground.

((I'll try not be ooc too much but....remember when you asked for our RP's universes to merge?))

((Well..... they are now))

"Reinforcements inbound!!" Said the darkwolf pilot,A v-22 Osprey would come in,Deploying about 30 more darkwolf troops,10 of witch would be armed with missile launchers,2 more Slammers would drop down from orbit,Unfolding out of their pods and charging their lasers and firing,killing more rebels

((Don't worry I know what an Osprey is ^^;))

((This implies that the darkwolves have,Or at least have attempted to take over earth))

``Zennen come in!`` The voice would say ``Do you have those bombs ready yet !?we're being murdered here!`` He'd reply to her ``They're ready! We're coming in right now`` 8 ships would come in firing missiles at the Ospreys and would drop bombs on the Slammers and Darkwolves.

The darkwolf commander would get upHaving barely survived it "GET THOSE INTERCEPTORS IN HERE NOW!!!!" Suddenly a large fleet of interceptors would come in,Firing torpedoes at the ships,More ospreys would come in and deploy more soldiers of varying species

((Hey you mind if I character swap for a sec? it still takes place during the battle))

((Uhhh))

((I'll leave and just wait for your confirmation))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkwolf Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus