Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » sci-fi rp

H̴͔͍̤̥̳̪͈̗̗͋ȇ̶̡͚̪̲͈͕̠͕͚̔̔̂͂́̐̀͝͝l̷̺̥̥̯̮͉̲̬͚̦̐̂̂̿l̴̙͔̮̠͉̥̝̮̇́̂̌͑̈́o̵̝̤̱̫̰̮͛̅̏̌͛͗̈́͋̕̕̚, the company has invited u a
former employe to once again come work with us, please do note that we wont recieve any emails that are sent back. Please do come visit us at our company Ḣ̸̳͂ä̵̭͚l̴̩͐l̶͎̠͐̕i̴̢̩͑c̸̲̱̽̚i̴̢͌̍g̸̨̀́ḭ̴̹̐n̵͖̓͝.

So my idea for this rp would be that your character would recieve that email as they wore a former employe. Now this story can go anyway and it starts as soon as u enter the building, the story of specimen-001 is up to u to figure out. U can do this with various ways. Convince him to tell u, search around the massieve building or find ur own way how to. This story can end in difrent ways for example u can try killing specimen-001, help him or even make it romantic its all up to u. Will u save him or let him rust away like junk? Will u kill him or will u love him? Ur choise.

Oh and one more thing.....

T̸̛͕̝̦̰̆R̴͔̱̳̫̭̩̠̗̬͊̎̂̈́̚̕͠͠Ý̶̧̱̣͔̫̳̼͚͂̈̓͌̓̌̂ ̸̤̰̠͎͎̼̣̣̺̾̽͐́̈́̕N̶̤̫̦̦̱̫̲̋͋̄̂Ȯ̷̢͓͕͎̠̤́̽̐͌̚T̷̹̼̣̈́͜͝ ̷̨͝T̷̲̘̠̱̜̳̘̫̻̔̕O̶̢̭̫͋͌̅̐̈́̐͗̚͝ ̷̱͖̺̠́̅͐̋̆͐͝͝D̶̢̨̛̺̹̀͊̆̈̽́͛̕Į̴̱̯̗̀͆̽̓̿͂̒͜Ȅ̶̢͉̬̗͈̲͙̠͚

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » sci-fi rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus