Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Assasin's Girl

Shawn Mead (played by Galaxy-Dragon) Topic Starter

((I'm confused who's turn it is...! XD))
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

(Um idk I’m confused too lol))
Mai Connect (played by gezusgeek)

(It's mine xD then Galaxy, and then A_Girl, then me again. that is the new current order haha)

Mai stopped and looked at Shawn from the top of the stairs, her face falling into one of something similar to boredom. So he wasn't human, that put a lot of things into perspective. Sure she didn't know what he was, but she could tell he was at least intelligent, if not lacking social grace. She raised a brow, setting aside that thought that she was relieved he didn't know her full first name. Not many people did and she would love to keep it that way for the rest of her life.
She eyed him knowingly, wondering how he had gotten ahold of such information so quickly, but put it aside with a shrug. "Whatever-" She didn't really care too much, she knew his name so now they were just even. The smirk returned. "Shawn Mead."
That was around the time a sudden presence appeared next to her. She raised a brow at the assassin, already knowing from her current appearance what she did and how she did it. "Hey ah..." She didn't know her name. It hadn't been mentioned in conversation.

Shawn grinned, "the Christmas elf's name is.. Cecilia. She's an assassin like me.. But more of a idiot." He laughed and threw his head back. " Man... I'm bored as hell. I should go and find something that is worth my time.. But I'm too lazy to walk.. " Shawn giggled and then it lasted in a long groan.

“Christmas elf....?” She raised a eyebrow with a smirk, “sure whatever you say Shawn...” she said disappearing and appearing behind Shawn, she tripped him, “hows that for a Christmas elf...” she smirked and leaned against the railing, she pulls out a knife and starts to throw them at birds with great speed, she aims one at Shawn hitting him in the back since she tripped him “and there’s a little....Christmas magic..” she says sarcastically

Cecilia. She liked it. It was pretty and matched her character.
Mai thought about responding to Shawn's outburst with something heavily sarcastic, but Cecilia beat her to it. Although Mai would have put it into words than violence, but whatever. She took this as a chance to turn and try to leave. Afterall, this was a school -of some sort- and there was a class of some kind to attend. Or so she hoped.
Although as she turned she couldn't help but chuckle at Cecilia's sarcastic remark at the end of her... whatever one would call that exchange. Revenge mini-tantrum?

Shawn got up. His eyes were now red. "Tch.. Knives? Really? It felt like a mosquito bite." He pulled the knife out of his back and it healed quickly. "For a Christmas elf, I'd say what you did is over rated." His cocky grin came back and his eyes went back to that flashing green. "Here's your knife back!" He put the knife into her hands and walked away from Mai and Santa's helper.

She just laughed as the knife went through her shadowed hand and hit a tree, “aww, is demon boy mad....” she smirked and began to walk up the school steps, she met up with her gang and walked inside the school her hips swayed with every movement, she looked over her shoulder at Shawn and smirked

Mai made her way through the school, finally able to think to herself for a moment and able to avoid any other unwanted attention. Okay, so she knew she was being stared or laughed at, but no one else had tried to gang up on her at least.
She found her locker with less trouble than expected and made her way to what she thought was her first class. The topic *seemed* normal. Science.
How crazy could that get?
She shook her head as she found an empty chair. She didn't want to think about it.

Shawn just smirked and went on walking. He had science. His favorite subject. He grinned and his eyes hardened as he walked into the classroom. He was early but a few minutes. The students look at him, some anxious looks and some fear. He just grinned.

Her and her fan walked into the science class, she walked up to the teachers desk and sat on top of i, “oh Cecilia.....” the teacher said with a sigh, “please take you seat...” she smirked and put her feet up on the desk “I am sitting...” this was just a normal day in class with Cecilia harassing the teacher, no big deal

Gang*

Mai looked up from her notebook when she had heard Cecilia's voice and that was when she realized both the white-hired girl and Shawn were in the same room as her. She held back a groan and settled for a hand running down her face. of course she thought to herself. Well, on the bright side, at least the day wasn't going to be boring.

Shawn said nothing and stared at a boy in front of him. The kid was tense. Too tense. His eyes narrowed and the boy stiffened. Shawn tongue peeked through his lips and His teeth were now sharp as a demons blade. Shawn sniffed. Blood. He smelt crimson blood.

She stood up on the teachers desk, she the test that was scheduled for today and she kicked it off the desk and the papers went everywhere, “test is cancelled!” She smirked at the teacher, she pushed him back with her foot then, stepped on to another desk bringing other students on top of the desk, along with Mai who she pulled up last

((fantastic RP!))

((Yep))

(Yeessss! XD )

Mai was beyond confused at this point but thought it best to just play along with whatever Cecilia wanted her on the desk for. As if her eyes moved without permission, they landed on Shawn and she locked eyes with him. They were intense, but nothing she couldn't handle. She raised a brow, as if to question him for an explanation as to what exactly was going on.

She looked over at mai and Shawn and rolled her eyes, she jumped off the desk, and slammed her hands on one of them, it made a force were everyone was pushed back, she looked at mai and Shawn on last time and snapped and her gang followed her, she walked out of the class and slammed the door

Shawn only grinned like a bad ass. "Start class, won't ya miss?" He rolled his eyes from here and looked at the tacher. As the teacher heard his voice she looked at him and her face drained on color. His eyes were crimson . His teeth were too sharp. Even with this appearance she caught everyone's attention and caught their breath. He was still 'devilishly ' handsome.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Assasin's Girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus