Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Maze Runner (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I think so!
Sunhorse99 Topic Starter

Alright! Let’s get this started. Sorry about my mixed up brain. Runners count: 2 (if whoever's played Thomas shows up) Greenie is who again?

Newt is leader, second in command hasn’t been chosen yet. Slicers I don’t think we have any, or Cooks.
If we do end up needing more characters I can add characters like Afol, Bydel, and Firenweorc. Bydel can work as a builder, Afol as a slicer or cook, and Firenweorc can do Slicer or he could possibly be second in command but it’s up to you if we need the extra characters at all
Sunhorse99 Topic Starter

You can sign up as many or as few characters as you want.
Blayze Jones (played anonymously)

Okay so where will the rp take place in an IC forum? Or a chat?
Sunhorse99 Topic Starter

We'll just make another thread like this and post in there if that’s okay with everyone?
Sounds good! And I’ll stick with one character for now and just see if we end up needing more or not.
Zak (played by RpWarden)

That's good and Also am the greenie.
Zak (played by RpWarden)

Also which forum is it gonna be in?
Sunhorse99 Topic Starter

Okay, I’ll link it in here after I make the thread.
Sunhorse99 Topic Starter

Here’s the link:

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=62539

Also I’m gonna make the last Runner, now we have four, I believe. My boy's name is Karter, he’s 15, his personality can’t really be described as anything other than stubborn, cranky, and difficult, yet loyal, and he secretly works for WICKED, but nobody else knows this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Maze Runner (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus