Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A little stressed, perhaps a break?

So lately, I've been feelin' the pressure. Not to mention the nasty bite of a writers block. It's honestly a shame. But perhaps it's time for me to take a little leave, so I can get things pulled together. It's especially hard, trying to plan for the arrival of my little girl and everything surrounding a new life that I'm starting.

I have to apologize first hand to all my partners that I've been lacking to post too, I feel incrediably horrible for leaving you all hanging and I appreciate you all dealing with me and my rough patch!

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm gonna cut down for a while, just until I get caught up. I might post here and there, but won't be all that active. Sorry guise :c I luh and appreicate all of you c: <3

I promise to be back sewn c:";
Sometimes a hiatus is what needs to happen! <3 I for one, will be here when you get back :D
TheLily

I look forward to seeing you again in the future! Don't feel bad for not posting to me! You're worth waiting for <3
Shame wrote:
...trying to plan for the arrival of my little girl and everything surrounding a new life that I'm starting.

I promise to be back sewn c:

One of my good buddies had a premie daughter that was just born (she's doing great now), so I completely understand where you're coming from with this. I think the internet can wait while you get your life straightened out, man. If you need any support, don't hesitate to come and post about your troubles.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A little stressed, perhaps a break?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus