Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Blade would follow with rapid speed, "I will find you,And I will kill you"
(Surprised you guys aren't commenting on me practically being a monster)
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

He slowed down to catch his breath, she slid off his back, “are you all right..?” She said and he nodded, “just a little over a mile left.”

Blade could feel the scent getting closer,His anger was flaming in his eyes as the scent of bloody bandages got stronger "Nowhere to run" Said the wolf,Fangs bared and ready to strike,A cold breeze blew through,A breeze that is nowhere as freezing As His Ice cold heard

Adam picked her up and began running again. Scarlet looked behind them watching for blade.

Blade would hear the movement,He would run with lightning speed

“Adam...I hear him...” she whispered to him, “it’s ok the building is right there...” he sprinted, “open the gates!” He yelled they opened the gates and he ran in, she slipped off his back, “we made it..” she smiled softly.

"Hm" Blade would move over toward a crashed Hunter Chopper and hop in its seat,Typing on one of the combine pannels

Adam would help her inside, taking her to the med-bay. “Alright the guards will take care of him if he comes close, also the sentries...” she nodded.

"KING unit blade,Combine Sectoral commander,Requesting Airstrike on x-35 Y-234

((Alright XD me either))

They began to help scarlet and Adam stayed by her side as they dug the bullets out of her.
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

He'd stand up and would take out his radio. ``This is Commander Kayne of City 19. I know that this is the City 17 civil protection but we need hunters scanning City 18``

Her wounds were all patched, she looked at Adam, “thanks for helping me..” Adam smiled, “your welcome.”

Two combine bombers would fly in and attack the base,Dropships would plant down striders and blow the gate up with their Displacement guns,Blade would step in through the hole,Groups Of OTA behind him "Now where were we?" Grinned the wolf

He'd walk over to Blade ``Is that where they are?`` He'd point to a building

"Its a whole damn outpost" Said the wolf

``Alright`` He'd walk up to the door and would kick down the door. ``MOVE MOVE MOVE!``

The building shook multiple times as they were hit, “what the hell?” Scarlet said

Adam stood up and grabbed his gun, “were under attack, scarlet stood and grabbed her gun.

Blade would rush in with his shield,Brutally slashing rebels to pieces with his claws,Blade would drive his claw through another,Impailing two with one blow

“Let’s go..” Adam grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room, she followed him limping as they went down the hall.

He'd walk into the hallway they were running through and would fire 2 rounds into Adams leg.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus