Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23)

Setting: This Rp takes place a few weeks after the 7 hour war. Gordon Freeman has arrived in City 17 and has already begun to make an impact. Earth has been taken over by The Combine and has set up cities all around it. One of the Cities know as City 19 has been destroyed and now the residents have escaped and it's up to them to survive out there in the badlands of which used to be known as Europe. The nearest City to City 19 is City 18 but... it's been bombed with Headcrab canisters and turned into Ravenholm all over again.

Races:
|Trans-Human|

|Human|

|A Vortigaunt|

|An Advisor|

|Synth|

|Anything else except for gods/goddesses|

Occupations:

|Metrocop|

|Overwatch Soldier|

|Overwatch Elite|

|Overwatch Riot Soldier|

|Rebel|

|Citizen|

|Combine Pilot|

|Combine Scout|

|Combine Breach Unit A.K.A KING|

|Combine Eradicator|

The Combine Eradicator is equipped with a handheld heavy hunter chopper gun

Rules:

1. You don;t have to ask to join

2. No Godmodding

3. Basically all the basic forum rules apply

Information:

|The Combine|

The Combine are an inter-dimensional race of aliens that has enslaved Earth.

|The Resistance|

The Resistance are humans who are trying to rid the world of the Combine and free themselves from them.

|Xen Creatures|

Antlions:

Antlionsare well Ant type creatures that live under sand and attack whatever or whoever steps on the sand

Headcrabs

Headcrabs are a race of parasitic creatures that latch onto the host's head and slowly turn them into a zombie like state and those zombies kill any living creature that they come across The Combine have also weaponized them by putting the canisters and are launched into rebel controlled areas to infected the residents.

Vortiguants

Vortiguants are a race of beings that are also enslaved by the combine and have the abilities to Heal and they attack by hurting their enemies by shooting green beams of lighting at them.

|Advisors|

The Combine Advisors, are the masterminds behind the Combine occupation of Earth and are commonly speculated as being the master race of the entire Combine empire
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

((Damn I love half life))
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

((Me to :) so if you would like to join just dm me at anytime))

((Ight boi))

It's currently 2:00 PM a train was boarding the station and as people walked out over the intercom could be heard ``Welcome to City 19 the 3rd safest city in the world! Rations will be available at 3:00.`` Outside of the station was a large screen that was shut off only showing the Combine's symbol. Multiple Combine ID stations were set up around certain streets. Jason would be patrolling the area. He'd walk up to the train station and would begin guarding the entrance. (now I'll be referring to my character as Jason even though he is Trans-Human and a Metrocop).

((Bumpity Bumping it up))

She slowly walked the city, she thought about not getting rations today, but knew her mother would be pissed if she didn’t eat. She looked at the watch that was in her wrist and sighed. She made her way to the train station. She was bored as hell and wanted out of this city, she didn’t even care what was on the other side, she just wanted out. She noticed the guard at the front of the station and watched him closely as she approached the station.

It was 3:00 the intercom said ``Rations are now available at the ration counter``. He'd stare at the woman walking towards the station. He'd then notice a man vandalizing a wall with rebel propaganda. He'd run over, grab the man and pin him against the wall.

She took this as a opportunity to jump the fence next to the alleyway, she ran down the alley and hid behind a wall as two guards patrolled down it.

He'd slam the man's head against the wall and would call for a pickup. The man would be knocked out. As he was waiting for a pickup he'd notice the woman jumping a fence. He'd remember there was a patrol in that are. He'd pick up his radio he'd say ``Any Civil Protection in sector 7 go inspect block 5``

She hid behind the wall noticing the guards now they seemed more alert p, she took of when they had turned around, jumping over another fence that lead to the outside. She sprinted away from the city, when she was far enough away she scoped her surroundings.

((Boi do the other rp too dumb dumb..))

((Nvm if gtg))

((Wait how did you run away from the city when its bordered with a 50 feet tall wall))

((Um I climbed really good))

((You know what im cool with that I'll just say you also snuck past everything... I know it sounds like im being sarcastic but I'm not i'm totally cool with it :)))

((Alright XD))

He'd run on top of the wall and would spot her. He'd pull out his smg and would star firing at her.

She sprinted faster hearing the gun shots. Although she was hit once in the leg and a once in the side. She fell to the ground in pain. She panted from running as well as from being shot. She winced and looked at her wounds and put pressure on the one on her side. She stood up and began to limp run again.
Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Right,So top,Do I join in now?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus