Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Howdy all!

I'm 20 years old (21 next Friday!) and live in the country. So country, in fact, that I live on a dairy farm! With cows and chickens and such. Currently I'm attending a community college and hope on getting a degree in Human Services (social work). I love reading, particularly fantasy. Some of my favorites are A Song of Ice and Fire, The Way of Kings, and The Kingkiller Chronicles. I also play Magic: the Gathering (when I have time/money) and am an avid crocheter.

My writing is... lacking, to say the least. For some reason I have difficulties expressing what I mean Lately this has been causing problems in my college classes as I get quite frustrated when I try to write papers! I hope that by writing [typing?] more frequently, I will improve.

I used to rp when I was in middle and high school, but when the forum I was active on fell apart I lost interest. If you ever frequented the embyr haven or Marie_Lu forums, I went by RosyPosy. I randomly decided to try it out again when I saw one of my IRL friends mentioned this site. Please bare with me as I get back into the groove of rping!

:D
Welcome to RPR Professor_cuttlefish--great name by the way (says the Bio major part of me)! I think you'll find that RPR is the perfect place to grow and become a better roleplayer--I know I've certainly learned a lot during the time I've been here.

You're into fantasy? We've got just the perfect forums for you! Take a look around and test the waters by throwing out a character or two into an RP. :) There's also a chat in the SmallTalk forum so if you want to meet other roleplayers, that'd be the place to go! You'll meet some amazing and friendly people here, so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR! (Omigosh I love your name lol) Like Pen said, RPR is a great place to stretch and grow. The people here are so lovely and fun, I'm sure you will fit right in! To get started you should go check out the forums, or get lost surfing through characters (that's my favorite method!). Either way, I hope you'll really like it here :3
Wow! Welcome to RPR! I love fantasy too (I'm on the second book of Song of Ice and Fire! <3) and I'm sure that you'll be making lots of friends in no time. Hope you are enjoying your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus