Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic.. (Read op)

Ryv (played by FireBlaze22)

[this is for sorcerers only! Just jump in :3]
Ryv put his hand over the fire wood and muttered a couple of words for magic, "Gosod tân i'r coed"
a small fire started to burn and he smiled slightly. Staring at the flames, he muttered some more magic words and sparks from the flames flew high up in the air and formed the shape of a dragon in flying motion. Quickly, he stuffed some strawberries into his mouth.
An small bit of energy surged from deep within and his eyes flashed a fiery gold. A piece of meat appeared on his palm. He jammed it into his mouth. His hunger had gone.
Ryv sighed and picked up a pebble. Throwing the pebble, he sighed again. He yawned and lay on his back. Glaring at the starry sky, he smiled. me, mum and dad used to do this... he thought.
";
Lucas DaVinci (played by Zeronight)

Lucas walked under the starry sky, not exactly sure were he was going. He looked up and saw the millions of stars and nebulae. He heard the crackle of fire and the steady waves if the ocean. He looked back down and saw light and a dark-haired teen next to a fire, looking out at the ocean. He walked up to him and sat down, and said, "Nice night, isn't it?"
Ryv (played by FireBlaze22) Topic Starter

Ryv glared at Lucas, "yes..." he said awkwardly not knowing who this boy was, "If anything, do you know - why am i asking this - magic?"

He then tilted his head slightly. Ryv turned back to the fire. The waves of the ocean, across the small woods, became louder.
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

A young teenage girl was sitting by the ocean at night. She was wearing her warm long black coat and her gray skirt..Which was hidden under her coat. Her black stockings raised up to her knees. She slightly moved her index finger along to a small amount of water flying in the air. She was controlling the water with her finger.

She giggled happily and her blonde pigtails bobbed up and down as she did. She made the water do a bunch of swirls and flips in the air. The girl was slightly amused.

Ryv heard giggling, he forgot he was still using magic to make himself hear across a lot of land. He smiled, it was a girl, a young girl maybe his age?

The 14 year old girl let her hand fall to her side as she stood up, tilting her head slightly to look at the stars. She smiled and then turned around, staring at the ground. She wrapped her arms around herself for warmth then looked up, noticing a young man looking back at her. She stared at him for a couple seconds with her golden eyes then snapped her head back down to look at the ground. She continued walking to a big tree behind the boy. She walked towards him.

Ryv smiled, "Hey!" he said waving at her, "Who are you?"

Her grinned at the appearance of the girl.

Naomi looked back up at him, "I'm Naomi. Who are you?" She asked quietly while still walking up towards him.

She got up to him and stood in front of him, looking down at him with her arms still wrapped around herself.

"My name's Ryv," he smiled, "May i ask, are you a mage? I'm asking everyone this but... are you?"

"Yes, I am." She replied and sat down beside him, a rather few feet away from him.

"Are you?" She asked curiously.

Ryv smiled, "Watch for yourself."

He then closed his fist, "Gadewch blodyn yn tyfu!" he muttered.

Ryv opened his fist revealing a red rose, he gave the Rose to Naomi, "To such a fine lady!" she smiled charmingly. She may be young but might aswell be charming.

Naomi took the rose gently from his hands and blushed.

"Thank you" She said quietly while holding the rose.

"That was quite a trick..." She said and turned her head to look at him.

"Thanks, my dad used to do it to my mum!" Ryv chuckled but then lowered his head sadly, "My mum used to love it..."

She tilted her head down, trying to make eye contact with his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked politely.

"Their kinda... gone." he sighed, "i don't know how they died!"

"Are you sure they're actually... Dead?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah, i got a note saying they found their bodies, i was only 6 years old so i wasn't ever allowed to see them...

Naomi bowed her head, feeling bad for Ryv.

"What kind of Mage are you?" She asked and perked her head up, trying to change the subject,

"I don't know, i can do nearly everything..." he said a little confused.

"Mmm.." She mumbled, understanding.

"That must be nice.." She said and looked up at the sky.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic.. (Read op)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus