Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Knightess & A War

Auren Corve (played by darkborn202)

When the man came over at the knight's behest, Auren could feel his tension quietly rising. Not in preparation of a fight.. not completely. Rather, he was feeling the tension from having to talk to a larger group... Even if it was just one person. After all, the more, the merrier... Those menacing, bloodthirsty thoughts rose in the back of his mind, but Auren suppressed them, and chose to answer the man's question first, gesturing to let the knight know he would answer her.

"I am neither of those things." Auren replied, somewhat quietly, "I come a school teaching people how to fight. What my profession is going to be.. Perhaps a 'do-gooder adventurer'?" At that, he smirks a bit, unknowingly letting part of a fang flash for a second. Then he seems to quiet down, and says in that same quiet tone, "But, in all honesty, I don't know what I should do." After all, who would accept him? "Perhaps join a military?"

In response to the knight's question, Auren said, with a mix of resignation and determination, "Yes... a little girl did bump into me... I tried to send her off to her mother." He knew the knight was after him- not him specifically at this point, but a suspected criminal, where he was the best suspect. Everyone would think so, because of his appearance.

In fact, he was surprised. No one seemed to know he was a dhampir, or even an undead-born. Where he came from, black veins was a common indicator of being half-undead. Perhaps this town was secluded...?
Asthan Vurlou (played by LuxAeternaAtrum) Topic Starter

((I'll reply today, I'm at work right now though.))
Zelote Moss (played by Thundershock125)

((Its cool, don't worry bout it))
Asthan Vurlou (played by LuxAeternaAtrum) Topic Starter

((Uhh scratch that. I'm being put on overtime, I'll try my best to post tonight, but if I don't I'll post tomorrow.))

((What a wicked world we live in.. Who invented overtime? They created a logistical and psychological nightmare.))
Zelote Moss (played by Thundershock125)

((Uh, is this still on?))

((No idea...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Knightess & A War

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus