Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjour

Hey There! I happened to stumble onto this place while I was on Vacation so I can't be too active yet. But it's a pleasure to meet ya'll. And While I can speak french I prefer not to....Been too long since I have.
Hey! Welcome to RPR, I hope your vacation is going fantastically! Everyone here is just awesome and super helpful. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :3 also, what kind of RP are you into?
Bonjour, CoderSpider!

Actually that's about the limit of my poorly spoken French. Well other than "au revoir" -- assuming I spelled that right. ANYWAY, linguistics aside, welcome to RPR! :D

We can't wait for you to get involved with the community. We're all sorts of friendly here, as Jinx mentioned, and we love to welcome new people and get to know them. Speaking of which, how long have you been roleplaying for? Do you have a particular genre you prefer to RP in or do you float around?

Oh and of course hope you have a great vacation!
CoderSpider Topic Starter

I'm into all sides though I do occasionally drift from time to time. Not too bad unless I'm really in a certain kind of mood for one type or another.

I do have one series I avoid, the Animal Crossing series since Resseti was sooo mean to me during the rolling brownouts of Summer. Brownouts happen cause to many people crank the air when it's hot.

I've been roleplaying for nine years going into ten years in a couple months. I drift on RPs like I said earlier but I do give my best effort to stay where it should be.

And it's been a great vacation but it's time to go home soon. I've grown weary of being away from home now. Had too much fun!
Welcome to RPR CoderSpider! I hope you continue to visit us after your vacation. I'm sure you'll find lots of RPs to hold your attention, just because there are so many going on here! Hope to see you around, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjour

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus