Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Half Peace, Half Madness(OPEN)

Kalia and Anua and L (played by ChaoticDeath3)

There was a full moon tonight in the small city. Usually it was quiet with no people on the streets but not tonight. Almost anyone, even a human, could smell the blood. In the middle of the city, there was a ring of demons and blood and a woman in the center. Her eyes were closed and she was covered in blood, even her light purple hair. She seemed relaxed.
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

willow sat atop a building watching the girl in silenceher cloak coverying her body and hood hiding her face. she watched as she stroked the fur of her weasle lizz " well this is interesting right lizz" the weasle gave a squeak and the two continued to watch
Kalia and Anua and L (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

The woman's eyes opened. Her left eye was stormy gray and her right eye was red. She looked around before holding out her hand. Small red orbs of light lifted out of the bodies. She clenched her fist, crushing the orbs into dust.

"hm" willow thought a moment then jumped down from the roof and started walking toward the demons that had just been killed "interesting" she said as she touched a demons corpse

The woman looked at Willow with her mismatched eyes." Who are you?" The woman didn't sound like a demon but she was still something inhuman.

willow glanced up as she took the weasle out of her hood and sat her down on the demon " my name is willow and you are?" The small weasle started to devour the dead demon as willow slowly stood up to her feet and everso slightly look at the girl.

"Kalia. My name is Kalia." Kalia's red eye glowed slightly as she glanced at the weasel then back at Willow.

" i see , well if your curious lizz here" she gestured to the weasle "is a scavanger demon , she eats the corpses of dead demons for energy, as for me though i am human , and you?" willow asked as the weasle finnished her meal and climbed back into willows hood.

"I'm half Devil, half Dream Demon." Kalia smirked. Dream Demons were creatures that could see a person's dream and also see the good fortunes. Kalia wasn't that way for she could see a person's death.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Half Peace, Half Madness(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus