Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness Within Light (OPEN!!!)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst ripped through the demon's stomach with her sharp claws. She was surrounded by demons, dead and alive. She was breathing heavily, her purple slitted eyes scanning the rest of the demons. Her eyes flashed demonic red but she fought herself, not wanting to lose control yet. She threw back her head and let out a roar that sounded like an angry dragon. When she turned her attention back onto the demons, one of them leaped at her. She smirked and snapped her fingers, setting the demon on fire with blue flames. The demon turned to ash as soon as the fire hit it for the fire burned hotter than the sun. Then she closed her eyes as a very bright light illuminated the clearing, her being the source of it. The demons screams very quickly until the light burned them to ash. When the light vanished, Amethyst stood in a field of black ash. Her long black hair had turned into a gold and after a few moments, returned back into it's usual black color. Her breathing was calmer and her eyes remained closed as she stood there, not moving. Not even her elvish ears were twitching.
Lucas DaVinci (played by Zeronight)

A noise of shattering glass broke the sheet of silence. A ghost flowed out of the remains of a glass bottle a demon had, and he shakes his head. Lucas looks around and sees the woman that he had saw incinterate a crapload of demons. "Well." He said. "That was certainly impressive." He says, scratching his hair, then re-adjusting his glasses. "Thanks for that, by the way. I'm Lucas."
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Amethyst's eyes slowly opened when she heard him. She pushed herself up and looked at him, her diamond pupils contracting and dilating until they settled to thin diamonds. Her elven ears twitched as she stood up, wincing slightly." You could say it was but it hurt a lot." She winced again before looking at him." Tell me, why would a demon have a bottle that contains a ghost?" She looked at him.

Lucas shrugs, saying "I have noooo idea." He says, looking down at the nearly-incinerated corpse of a demon nearby. "I was careless while I was just minding my own business. Then, BAM! Demons!" He then tries to kick the demon's corpse that had him imprisoned, but his foot simply goes through it. "Oh, yeah. I forget sometimes that I can't do that." He says, scratching the back of his scruffy hair. "So, what's your name?"

Amethyst's ear twitched as she watched him." My name is Amethyst." Amethyst looked at a nearby demon and one of her fingers twitched, making the demon turn to ash." I'll have to get out of here soon. I don't want to get attacked again."

"Can I come along?" Lucas asks the Amethyst girl. "I don't have anything better to do, really, and you intreague me." He snaps his fingers and a demon bursts into flames. It starts running around in the backround, screaming. It is then electrocuted. "Besides, you intreague me. I can tell you're part dragon. Your features are elf-like, but I have a dragon friend, so I can tell." Lucas says, shrugging at the end.

Amethyst winced from the demon screaming. She rubbed her ear." Your correct. I'm a Human Dragon, half human and half dragon." Amethyst looked around." I guess. But I'm warning you know, I tend not to talk much and I do have a short temper sometimes."

Lucas shrugs and says, "Not like I care. A-" He stops and turns around, his eyes serious. "We should get out of here. I feel something. Something big."

Amethyst's ears twitched." Then lets go." She walked to the trees, hiding in the shadows easily. She wanted to see what was coming even though she knew she should've ran.

"Not a good ideeeaaa..." Lucas says as he up through the foliage of trees. "I KNOW this guy, and he is NOT to be reckoned with." He says, then turns around seeing the Amethyst woman already moving through the trees. "This is SUCH a bad idea..." Lucas says as he phases through the trees. He sensed it growing closer, although it was hard to tell if it was moving towards them or staying still.

Amethyst's ears twitched." Will you be quiet? Your not helping." She watched the direction she sensed the energy." Don't worry. I can take him on. Shouldn't be too hard."

"Says you." Lucas whispers. "This guy is essentially me, you know." Lucas says, folding his arms as he floats into a cross-legged position.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Darkness Within Light (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus