Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » That is my promise.

Kiada (played by Ek_Strazi_Yatta)

Please DM Yatta or Duadhi before entering. Feel free to read and DM critiques, and kudos!
Fifty Sentence Minimum.

The cresendo of emotions crashed instantly. Plummetting me to the cold. Able to dwarf the chills of E'rahnous. No roaring flame able to warm me back. Not even the boil heat of frustration from failed attempts from before. Only when I close my eyes. Wishing it was the same abyss you now look out towards. I see the small flicker of your glowing skin. Small and delicate like a candle.

Some nights you stay with me until I jolt awake. Other nights I'm left to fend alone. The nights of restless torture. Battling my own darkness, and thoughts. Worse than any pecking mental game you enjoyed at my expenses. Is this right now possibly one of them? You're not really gone as they say. Hiding your ankles from me.

I won't let go.

I don't give up Kiada.

You mad-... You raised me to endure. If its what I need to do, then you know I'll do it. I'll endure it at the price of myself. If it costs me my dignity, or my morals. To lie, to kill, to steal..I'll pay it. If I lose all third means. I'll walk, and continue until my feet grind to nubs. Drag my self until I'm dust. No matter the miles. No distance is out of my reach. I won't be alone on this journey. I'm bringing hell with me for all who imprisoned you in your fear.
Ja khaliz rohkah se.

That is my promise
ViJun (played by Ek_Bikiao_Duadhi)

"Don't... give up.."

Failure after failure had brought him to utterly drastic measures. So many times he had set out, only to have everything drop out from underneath him. Many times had groups and clans been paid or contracted to take him where he had to go. Only to quickly turn tail when things got to difficult or the situation grew grave. Through all of his hardships, in every trial he had ever been through, he had found that most men simply couldn't push on in the way he could. Bare footprints now criss crossed hundreds if not thousands of worlds within the Verses. His travels far and wide, searching for something.. That might not even be any longer. But he couldn't give up, almost like he wasn't built with the ability to do so. Hope seemed to push him forward through even the thickest of walls. Whether it was tenacity or his unrelenting hard headed nature, he surely would push on through hell or high water. Cold though, he never really seemed to get the hang of that.

A symphony of explosions rang out around ViJun. The world shook violently beneath his feet in an endless cavalcade thundering explosions. Frigid cold like he had never experienced in his life had rocked him since he set foot on this god forsaken place. The glacial ground covered in a heavy peppering of craters. Each labored step that was taken brought him only pain. The feeling of a layer of skin being torn from the bottom of his feet with every step. Muscle and skin tight from the deep temperature's, ViJun's body no longer felt anything. Numb to the core, he continued stumbling forward. An idea and hope the only things left, driving him forward. Even his eyes were frozen tightly shut, leaving only his hearing to guide him. Pain shooting through his chest as moisture within the air he breathed, crystalized and stabbed into the membrane of his lungs. goosebumps rippling through his body as another artic blast rolled across the barren wasteland he no traversed in utter blindness. The world almost completely muffled by the chilling cold winds that rapidly whipped around him. The unmistakable explosion of another meteor rifling into the ground. Cascading ice particles whizzing through the air in every direction rains down upon the ball of ice that floated within the verses. ViJun pushed onward still, though this environment he was surely not use to and for the first time ever in his life, the world around him was the thing to claim him. Everything slowly going fuzzy until... there was nothing.

‘Is this it? is it… finally over?’

Mining Planet : Delta 435H

"This one might just be the score of a lifetime if the captain accepts it. Let's hurry before it thaws out"

Excitement and talk of booze, gambling and girls echoed down the grime covered metal halls that spun within the space of the verses. Walls chilled to the touch, only small flickering flickering heat from radiators that lined the complex gave any comfort. dirty and littered with mining tools, this was a working colony. Miners that dug rare minerals from the asteroids and meteors that slammed into the surface of this small icey pebble that spiraled within the endless void. A small mining group comprised of three me wrapped within grease stained life support suits slowly drug their latest finding down the hallways of their compound. Headed toward the main platform, they already bickered with each other about how many credits this strange creature would earn them.

“Look at it. I’ve never seen anything like it. Have you? Just look at it.”

Vijun rest plank like within the grasp of the miners. Stiff and slowly thawing out, his body was drug haphazardly down the cluttered halls. Almost as stiff as a board, the males monochromatic skin laid tight across his body. ViJun had now been stripped of most of his things, rifled through the miners would have found nothing of use to themselves. Body now bare save for the damp harem pants that always clung to his lower half. ViJun was a strange creature indeed, a out of place puzzle piece that just didn't quite fit. His skin stood out in shades of black, grey and white. Large grey ears that stood atop the males head were only dwarfed by even taller onyx black horns. Mercurial iris that circled intense eyes that seemed to stare through someone's soul, rolled within his skull. Black hands and fingers would slowly twitch and curl as the oryx, who truthfully wasnt from anywhere within these known verses. The synapse within his brain jump starting stimuli would cause the first thought to past through his mind as he began to realize he was alive.

’Son of a bitch..’

The smell of petrol and grease were the first things to tickle the back of his brain. Two things ViJun was rarely around, they would have quickly cut through the hazy fog within his mind. A strange feeling of sliding through the world, being tugged by his leg. Though his body still did not respond, his muscles in a frozen state. It was like he was locked in place and slowly coming to. A flick of large grey ears were given as unknown voices finally tapped against his ear drums. Stimuli beginning to crash down upon his form from all directions. Mercurial hues slowly fluttering open to view a blurry world around him. His face contorting as his head pounded within his skull, the feeling of a jack hammer thumping away at his brain. A black hand would raise to grasp his head as a deep groan press between grey lips. The moment he made a noise, the voices around him would quickly quiet. The feeling of being drug along the floor suddenly coming to a halt.

ViJun's eyes rolling within his head would slowly come into focus. The glint of a metal hallway filling his vision, flicking lights above on the ceiling casting strange unknown shadows around him. Another groan was given as ViJun began to right himself, only to feel a tugging upon his leg as he attempted to do so. The Oryx slowly raised a brow above a grey hue, as his pupils rolled through the hallways to finally lay upon six.... no three men. His vision still foggy he wasn't quite sure how many were really there. That, was when the panic within his mind became real. The feeling of heavy hands clamping down upon his ankles. His vision would have quickly came back to him as adrenalin began to course through his veins. His teeth gritting as he came to realise that he had been being drug down a corridor by three captors. three large humanoids dressed within strange space suits barred down upon him. The smell of strange body odor and dirty grime that covered their clothes invading his senses. ViJun's teeth gritted tightly as the situation gave him a feeling he absolutely hated. Capture. His body tensing, muscles rippling, these men would find that even in this state capture would be a hard task.

As his fight or flight kicked in, he would quickly choose the former. No longer one to simply let people have their way with him. A black hand reaching upward would quickly grasp one of the other worldly miners that were attempting to pin him down. His fingers quickly wrapping around the beings arm, it would only have taken a quick flick of his wrist to send him flying across the corridor. The impact of his body crashing into the metallic wall cause a sicking crack and pop to echo through the hallway. Commotion quickly ringing out as the site of a buckled steel wall and utterly crushed body lay before the others. Gripping his own face as his brain throbbed within his skull, he would slowly crawl to hand and knees. Only to receive the heel of a weighted gravity boot to the jaw. Vijun would be sent back to the ground with a thud, the corridor rumbling and shaking the moment he slammed upon the ground. Red flashing alarm lights suddenly coming to life would be accompanied by a robot voice speak of an impact warning. Viju grunted as he rubbed the hit he had taken to his face. Standing slowly he stumbled, groaning deeply as it was now to much stimuli for a newly thawed out man. His eyes squinting as the red flashing lights caused his pupils to dilate then constrict over and over causing his vision to blur yet again. Stumbling upon bare black feet Vijun braced himself with a hand upon the wall. Slumping over, Vijun would suddenly yelp out in pain as a fist found it home within his floating ribs. The oryx's teeth grit tightly and a growled out of angry. Opening one grey hue he viewed the one that had hit him. His face contorting a black hands flicked out toward the alien miner, not contact made, though the pure pressure that rushed behind the wave would have did all the damage needed. Sending the miner tumbling down the metal hallway like a rubber ball bouncing off the walls. Again he would slump forward as his head thumped again, vijuns whole body wincing at the pain as he stumbled yet again. Attempting to get the correct amount of oxygen within his lungs, he wheezed some as he attempted to get his footing and senses fully back.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » That is my promise.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus