Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Torchured (OPEN!!)

Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Gaia fell to the ground, blood pouring from her wounds. Her captors had let her go just for the fun of a hunt. She pushed herself up onto her feet before starting to run again. Her blue eyes were full of pain and her black shirt and shorts were torn and bloody. She had to keep going but her body didn't want to. She was in too much pain and had lost too much energy to transform into her wolf form. She tripped on a tree root but caught herself and kept running. She could hear voices of her captors behind her but she couldn't run any faster. She stopped behind a tree to catch her breath, making sure to stay silent so they won't hear her. She brushed her long black hair out from in front of her eyes as her chest heaved from her labored breaths.
Avior Sephrim (played by Zeronight)

Avior flew over the open sky in the air. He was beginning to become hungry and tired, but couldn't see any towns or anything near where he was, even from his high vantage point. He spied a forest a little ways away and thought that it would be a good place to take a small rest and get something to eat, as there is probably some berries or something there. He flew down, his large wings generating a small burst of wind. He heard a fast breathing and he decided to investigate. He hopped down from branch to branch, but one of the ones fell as he leaped onto it. He fell right near a white wolf, where he had heard the fast-paced breathing earlier. He saw it was bleeding, and he reached out cautiously to see if it was ok. "Hey, you ok?" He asked.
Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Gaia jumped, stepping away from the newcomer. She tripped and fell with a yelp. She looked at the newcomer, holding a wound on her shoulder. She was scared and all she wanted was to keep running, but her body wouldn't move. She looked the direction she came, the voices getting louder. She tried to stand but she hurt so bad that she had to lean against a tree.

"Who did that to you?" Avior says, sitting down. His ears prick and he looks in the direction the voices are coming from. He takes his bow out and cautiously and slowly gets up. "Was it those voices?" He asks, not looking at the girl. "Why did they hurt you?" He asks, an arrow appearing in his free hand.

"I'm...not human.....that's why." Her voice was scratchy. She winced for even talking hurt. She held a bloody spot on her shirt that was near her stomach. Her eyes flickered but she fought to keep them open.

"I could kinda tell." Avior says, and moves the arrow to the notch in the bow. He draws back the string, the stretching barely making a noise. The tip of the arrow glows an electric blue color, and he releases the arrow, the blue arrow streaking through the foliage. He does it two more times, adjusting his aim slightly each time. Each hits the arrow dead on it's mark, a different tree each time, surrounding the small group of men. The arrows spark and an electric field surrounds the men, electrocuting them. Avior lowers his bow and sits back down and says, "Are you ok?"

Gaia looked at him before looking at the ground and coughing up blood. She slid to the ground, her back pressed to the tree." I'm... still alive, aren't I?" She winced and looked down at her bloody body.

"I don't know how to heal. Can you heal yourself or something?" He says as he crosses his legs. "Do you need help?" He asks. Avior then just realizes he was talking to a person then he moves behind a tree and looks out from behind it. He mutters, "Sorry..." And looks at her wound.

Gaia looked at him." I'll be alright if I rest a bit and gain some energy." She watched him with her blue eyes." What's wrong?" She hoped that he wasn't scared of her. She was getting tired of people not liking her since they were scared of her.

"I-I'm very timid..." Avior says, looking at her from behind the tree. "Sorry..." Avior says, putting his bow back onto his back. "Will you be ok?" He says, hiding behind the tree. The wind blew his wings forward, showing them plainly to the girl. He quickly moves them back to his back, and says, "You don't like my wings, do you?"

"Yes I will and I do like your wings." Gaia smiled gently, despite the pain." There is no need to be shy. I won't bite."

Avoir blushes a little and his wings flap a bit, causing a few feathers to drop as he moves behind the tree further. He then moves out from the tree and he sits on the ground, fingering a silver dragon head dhaped pendant as he flapped his wings a few more times, although not on purpose. His wings were a tawny brown with white feathers spread around evenly.

Gaia looked at his wings and noticed the pendant." Your wings are really amazing." Gaia said, trying her best not to scare him.

"Um...Thanks..." Avior says. He looks at Gaia's eyes and says, "You're not human, are you? I can kinda tell..." He says, his gaze drifting to the gash. "Why were those guys chasing you?" He asks afterwards, his wings ruffling again, still settling down from flying for a while.

Gaia looked down." I'm a Demon Wolf, that's why. I'm nothing but an animal that should be hunted down to them." Gaia sighed. She looked at her blood covered hands. She hoped Avior wouldn't get scared.

Although a little unnerved, Avior looks at the blood and says, "Um...Who's blood is that?" tilting his head slightly to the left.

"Mine, but it might as well be someone elses." Gaia sighed. She looked tired." I dare not hurt anyone but those who hurt the innocent."

Avior, confused, looked at Gaia sideways and says, "What do you mean, 'Might as well be someone else's'?"

"Nevermind. I have a long past and a violent one at that." She started to stand up with a wince.

"Okaaay..." Avior says, starting to warm up to this person, although still a little jumpy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Torchured (OPEN!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus