Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » where the potatoes at.

Asrai (played by Asrai)

like seriously.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing, hi.
Hello Asari and welcome to Rprepository! Hey it is alright if you do not have an idea, the community here is more then willing to help you out on the way through. Rp repository is a wonderful place to get your creative Roles out and begin to use them. The community here is always willing to lend a hand, feel free to ask however. The Help Forum is always a good start to head to if you still need help with some of your creativity as well as the general mechanics of the site. But dont be shy we do not bite here, well the ones that general do not feed. Ahem....further more, Again welcome to RpRepository I do hope you stay here with us. And the Rp discusion is a good place to start with your ideas to gather people to play with. Have fun!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! If you have questions about what the heck you're doing, whether it's about RP or about how to use the site, feel free to ask questions. We're all very friendly here!
Hi there Asrai! I have no idea where the potatoes are, but if you have any other questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Hello Asrai!!

I love your picture! Welcome to RPR! If you have questions, feel free to ask! Everyone is beyond nice around here :3

-Jinx
I could only think of one thing when I saw your title:
tumblr_m4mi7tWIDu1ruqxzho1_250.gif

Anyway, WELCOME! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun here! The Help Forum is a great place to get questions answered. The RP Discussion forum is a great place to find rps! AND you can click here:

come-chat-button.png

And find a whole bunch of people that just wanna talk!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » where the potatoes at.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus