Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Panther Camp

{This is a btb but not a quote heavy Gorean RP based on the books by John Norman. What this means is there will be things that were taken from the books as guidelines and not laws. No one line post please and no hate mongering and no god modding. If these rules are not followed first you will be asked to change your post if it is then not then it will be deleted or ignored. This is a Panther Camp Males will be treated as they should be. So take off your weapons and talk fast if you want to keep your neck free or your head attached to it.}

Deep in the Forests of Torvaldsland lay a camp in a clearing. The camp held the most vicious of Panthers. Women who were free not because a Man willed it so but because THEY willed it so. They fought for their freedom and showed it by the weapons and leathers that adorned their bodies.

The camp was simple, the clearing filled with hide tents stretched tall with large poles and rope. There was a fire pit in the center that was surrounded itself by stones and logs used as chairs. In front of the largest sat a stone throne that looked as if it had been hand carved. Supplies sat to one corner of the camp and cages held men and women naked and bound with steel wrapped around their necks locked with a melted pin. The sun fell down through the tree tops in slats lighting the clearing up making it glow with warmth that really didn't belong there. The outside of the camp was surrounded by sharpened stakes, some void of anything but blood stains others held the heads of those who had crossed the Women.

She sat in the hand carved stone throne. A tall woman with hair that shone like garnets in the streaming sun, her emerald eyes sparkled with irritation at the Man that was in front of her. Her body was covered in leathers that hid the important parts but showed more of that pale scarred woad painted skin. On her back rested a ornate bow and a long spear both of which she knew how to use better than any man she had faced. The man sitting in front of her on one of the stones was small thin and skittish, he had moved in to the camp thinking that there would be the normal sluts with leathers waiting for a man to capture them. Instead he had wandered in to the camp of true Panthers. The women of the camp had already taken out all of his men their heads being added to the stakes that circled them. She stood laughing that cold spine chilling laugh her trademark smirk playing along her lips. "Oh dear me. SarMeAk You have come in to my camp again thinking what? That I would be gone? That I would suddenly be easy to capture? tisk tisk tisk silly fool of a man." She stalked closer now her hips swaying with the power of her status and the seduction of her sex. Her spear came up knocking him out with that simple blow and dropping him to the ground. "put him in a collar and the cage alone he will fetch a pretty price in the markets" She turned back around spitting on the man before she settled herself back in to that stone throne to start the cleaning and sharpening of her many blades.
The Dagger, a TarnShip of elegant prow, tore through the harbour, surrounded by Dense forests, Its Captain, scanned the treeline, following it along to the beach head. Their Liason Sar was no where to be seen. How like the Man to be deep in His cups this early....
"Bring Her Around Titus, I want as close as the Keel will allow"
"Aye Sir" was the simple reponse
Bloody Bandits.... Bloody Panthers.....all in the way Of Him earning an Honest living, Honest for a Pirate anyways. His eyes caught movement inside the woods, a flash of roughly kholled skin, seems this trip could Have some added benefits. The crew were down a below decks girl. They just didnt make kajirae like the Use to.

"Load the longboats! and drop anchor.. I am going ashore" such life changing words have never been spoken before...

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Panther Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus