Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Finished a roleplay...and it was so cool.

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

CatalinaRose wrote:
I have the hardest time letting go of RPs. I usually try to find a way to make them keep going. I don’t think I’ve ever had an RP end naturally. Lots stopped for one reason or another, or they get re-started, but I just can’t get over them haha

Yes...I was a little sad when this one ended too, but it was the perfect ending place.

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
I had a scene where my caracter tough her mother died , so she was crying And after a while i start crying too.

Awww this is sweet too.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
I had a scene where my caracter tough her mother died , so she was crying And after a while i start crying too.

Awww this is sweet too.

But after a while I realized the mother had just a headache πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Awww this is sweet too.

LOL :)
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Awww this is sweet too.

This had me laughing for quite a while OMG
Kyrie wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Awww this is sweet too.

This had me laughing for quite a while OMG

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I definitely understand the feeling. I participated in a three year RP once and, when we finally reached the conclusion, we had to take a few minutes (read: about half an hour) to calm down and control our emotions. It's surprisingly difficult to find a roleplay that continues to its proper conclusion, but it's a magical moment when it does. I'm glad you had a fun time!
Rogue-Scribe

Well done! I was a part of an RP that ended once. Usually they fade away into oblivion when writers start to disappear. A few I have taken and wrote out the ending.

Hanasian wrote:
Well done! I was a part of an RP that ended once. Usually they fade away into oblivion when writers start to disappear. A few I have taken and wrote out the ending.

I was just reading some of your stuff on the Lord of the Rings forum roleplay, and holy moly can you write Hanasian.

Anyway I just wanted to say one more time (without making a big fuss about it) that some of the people here on RPR are so, so, so awesome. <3 I'm thinking of 3 or 4 in particular with whom I roleplay that I just couldn't think more highly of. I wish I could just infuse all of those people with well-being from afar. And those people...they know who they are.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Finished a roleplay...and it was so cool.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus