Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello lovies.

Hi there, my name is Kally. I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself since it said to do so! I have a few characters and will be making all of my characters on here, but I will only be roleplaying with two of them! There is Kally, my Rapeelnar, and Ko, my kitsune! Soo. Drop me a message and get to know me better! :D

~Kal
Welcome Wereraptor to Rprepository. I humbly welcome you to this wonderful site. We have a wonderful community that is loving as well as adamant about the wonderous craft of rolplaying. We here all love newcomers as well as our standing Rp community. Feel free to join in an rp in the Forums to pick your genre or if you want to start your own the Rp Discussion forum will be a perfect place to gather rpers to commence an rp idea.
Good luck and enjoy your Rping here in Rp repository!
Kim Site Admin

Hello Wereraptor! Welcome to the site. :) I hope things have been going smoothly for you so far. Seems like you've been getting the hang of things pretty quick! :D
Hello there wereraptor! Your icon is pretty cute :D I hope you're having loads of fun and making lots of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR my dear!

Kitsune are so much fun. I'm actually working on one of my own right now. I'm in Japan for school, the history and myths here are just awesome for inspiration! I really hope that you have met fun people here and have settled into the community. We love new people around here!

-Jinx
Welcome to RPR! I know what you mean, I have a metric ton of characters on here (though you'll only find one on my profile because I sneaky~) but don't use them all to RP with. You're going to fit in just fine here and hopefully have a ton of fun! Welcome again!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello lovies.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus