Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here :)

Hey there. I'm BladesMaster but you can call me Blades. I have RPed before so I though I might expand and look at other websites. I focuse my characters around swords, hunters and spellcasters. I'm pretty friendly until I play one of my characters who is short tempered or such.
Welcome Blades Masters to the wonderful community here on rpr. We are a lovable community here and are acceptable and rather kind group of rpers here. The moderators along with fellow reposotorians are all generally willing to jump on any rp genre and any style.
-bows again allowing respect to be shown-
I do humbly wish that you will stay with us, feel free to drop any rp subject here in the Rp discussion to get started on a topic or over in the forums to get started on rping. Enjoy and have a wonderful time here.
BladesMaster Topic Starter

Thank you, fallensiner. I have already started a RP with my BladesMaster Kaori. ^_^ Feel free to check it out if you want.
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! :) I hope you are liking the site so far! Have you run into any difficulties?
Hi there BladesMaster! :) Playing short tempered characters is fun isn't it? XD I hope you're really enjoying the site, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask <3
Welcome!

I hope that you have found RPR to be as awesome and warm welcoming as I did when I first started. There's so many different kinds of players that it is hard not to find someone that doesn't have the same interests as yourself. :3

Welcome again!
-Jinx
Well howdy there! I like your style already! Welcome to RPR and I'm sure you'll find plenty of awesome rps to have fun (or wreak havoc whichever you feel like!) with! AND of course make TONS OF RPR BUDDIES!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus