Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Myth

Kaori Hinimari (played by BladesMaster)

Kaori was sitting at the bar of a local tavern, a man trying to talk to her. She ignored him, making him agitated. Her long white hair was lose and her silver eyes stared down. She had bandages around her arms to hide the scars.
Jordan Ash (played by Prince-Dono)

Jordan walks through the town watching as people look and point at him giving him the feeling they aren't fond of outsiders, he walks to the end of the road hearing doors closing and windows shut along the way with Jordans cloak dragging on the ground behind him to find a tavern with its lights still on. Jordan walks to the tavern opening the door to find men drinking making fools of themselves knocking over chairs and tables just for the hell of it but, all that seem meaningless once he laid his eyes on the bar.

Jordan could see the women with long white hair almost hitting the soul of her back, he walks to the other side of the bar to see that she had bandages around her arms which she was trying to hide. Jordan sat to watch for a while as every guy that went up to her was immediately shut down bring a smile to his face every time. Jordan took what shot of ale throws his cloak to the ground and walks over to the women stopping us and inch in beside of her.

"So what exactly are you trying to from these guys?...other then your bandages of course?"
Kaori Hinimari (played by BladesMaster) Topic Starter

Kaori glanced at Jordan with her piercing silver eyes. They seemed to glow slightly as she watched him." I hide nothing from them for they never ask. I'm more irritated of what they want from me." She huffed." Such mindless beings these men are for they think nothing of the one they try to get."

"Well you are the only women in the same room with a bunch of drunken morons who probably hit on you more then one time thinking you were a different women" Jordan said tapping for the bartender to bring two ales " What i want isn't the same thing they do...necessarily, I want to know what a blademaster such as yourself is doing in a place like this?".The bartender brings the drinks and Jordan grabs one right away sipping it waiting for her answer.

Kaori blinked before smiling slightly." I'd like to know how one knows BladesMasters are even real. We never look the same or fight the same. There is no way to tell until one fights and witnesses thier power." Her silver eyes dimmed slightly as she watched him carefully.

Jordan sits down next to her smirking and laughing " Well lets go down the line shall we" he said pointing his fingers at her "Your arms are bandaged up for a reason obviously you were in a fight with a pretty strong opponent, next your hands look rough and for a women that's very rare these days the only way you could have got those is if you practice something on a regular schedule such as the sword"

Jordan takes another sip of his drink before finishing to catch his breath "And last...you look lie a girl thats had some serious adventures" he said smiling at her "So let me introduce my self, my name is Jordan Ash, Ash short and you are" he said moving the second beer in front of her.

"I am Kaori Hinimari. Most call me Kao." Kaori gulped down a little bit of the beer." Let me correct you on one thing though. These bandages hide the main scar I have on both of my arms where my blades come out." Kaori leaned back a little. Her body was relaxed but her guard was up.

Jordon could see how relax Kao was becoming, but he knows her guard wasn't down if that were true she wouldn't be a blademaster." I heard that swords appear from the body, I just had no idea they left scars like that" Jordan said before taking another sip of his ale "However, you still haven't answer my question, What are you doing here Kao?"
Lumiere (played by xUsagix)

A young girl walked in the tavern quietly, trying not to disturb anyone inside. She looked small compared to all the grown men inside. She was wearing a long sleeved, dark purple shirt. She held onto the sides off her light purple skirt that reaches down to her knees.

She looked up at all the tall men, pushing and shoving her around since she was so small. She knew she wasn't suppose to be in here, she was a child or rather.... Looked like a child.

She finally got through the crowd of men and climbed up on a chair, swinging her feet in the air since she couldn't touch the ground because she was short. She glanced over at the man and woman sitting a few seats away from her then looked away and tucked her long white hair behind her ears.

Kao smiled slightly." I am a traveler. I seek adventures whether they are dangerous or not. As long as they lead my to somewhere new, I will always travel." Kao glanced at the small girl. Something about the girl was odd. Odd enough to make Kao's senses react to her presence.

Not wanting to turn his head away from Kao Jordan could feel the odd feeling of pressure coming from the door of the tavern, so Kao spoke he would glance here and there to see a small girl walking towards the bar. He heard as she pull the chair out from under the bar and hoped on it, doing all of this Jordan didn't change his expression while listening to Kao even though he was curious about the little girl not to far from him. Jordan thought he should put his guard up after feeling her pressure, but anyway you look at here she was a little girl.

"So you travel and go on adventures, that's something we have in common maybe you can help me." he said changing his expression from a smile to a serious yet comfortable look "I'm looking for a Blademaster like you with a scar going down her left eye and she gets off on killing innocent people...Know where I could find her

Kaori blinked." I do not know of the one you speak of but I may be able to find her." She noticed Jordan sensed the presence but she didn't say anything.

Kaori blinked." I do not know of the one you speak of but I may be able to find her." She noticed Jot

Lumiere just sat there. She knew she couldn't order anything to drink because mostly every drink here had alcohol in it. So she started humming a catchy tone and continued swinging her feet in the air.

She then looked around, making sure no one was coming over to her to kick her out of the tavern. She sighed. No one coming. She turned back around and jumped off her seat. She climbed up on the seat beside her, closer to the people who were glancing at her earlier. She sat on that chair, folding her hands and putting them on the counter. I guess you could say she was trying to eavesdrop on the man and woman close to her.

Jordan almost lite up at what Kao had said, finding that women was something he had been doing for years now not finding a single lead in all that time. Jordan had the word "How?" on the tip of his tongue about to ask until he felt the pressure coming from the seat behind him almost making him jerk his neck back, he smiles holding his question with his eyes still on Kao "You know if you want to say something you might as well just say it instead of giving off so much pressure...people might mistake it killing intent" he said after turning back in his seat with his head to right.

Jordan saw as she sat there hands on the bar and feet swing below her "Well to know that there's no harm let me introduce myself, Jordan Ash" he said holding his hand out.
Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(Oops. Just ignore this. I posted on the wrong tab)

(It's okay)
Kao looked over at the girl. She then scanned the crowd of people around them. She didn't like to stare at others so she was distracting herself. She listened silently.

Lumiere stared at the man for awhile. She stuck out her hand, shaking his gently before pulling away.
"Just call me Lumiere." She said quietly and turned back in her chair, looking back out in front of her.

"Well Lumiere I can tell your not a normal little girl for a lot of reasons so how about you tell me and Kao here why you were somewhat eavesdropping on our conversation" he said with a smile " Unless there something that you need from me or..." he said looking back towards Kao "Something you need form Kao"

"Well..." She giggled, "Looks like you caught me. I must not be that good at hiding that I'm eavesdropping, huh?" She turned around again, looking at him while smiling. "No, I don't need anything from you or your friend. I'm just here to hang out for awhile." She smiled brightly and looked back at the crowd behind her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Myth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus