Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup.

Okay, so Hi.

I am new here, but I have friends who use this site, so I figured, why not. That and I needed to... so here I am.

Anyways, I'm Julie, I am quirky and lame, well at least that's what I think I am. Other people don't seem to think I'm lame.

I'm into all sorts of things, mainly Tumblr and all of it's fandom things. Pokemon is always a plus. Along with Furcadia....

Don't be afraid to talk to me... ;-; I don't bite.
Ay there. Whatido. owo
Don't mind me, I'm just here.
NinjerMunkey Topic Starter

I'm just here too.
owo
n.n
Hi.
Hey,hey,hey.
You probably (not really) know me on Furc, mhm.
Juuuuuust gonna do this real fast... *scribbles 'PROPERTY OF CANDLE' all over Ninjer's face* 83 <3
WUUUUUUH I LOVE YOU 8D
AYYY YALLL
NinjerMunkey Topic Starter

Oh you guys...

28hhr9y.jpg
tumblr_mi4y9ogqCz1rq8ofko1_500.gif
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Welcome to the site. :) What do you mean by you needed to? You mean you needed a spot to host characters, or do you mean that it was bugging you to introduce yourself or decline?
Hi there NinjerMunkey! Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're having lots of fun and making new friends! We have tons of people that are into pokemon, and loads of users from Furc, so I'm sure you'll find something to interest you in no time! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome!

I'm not a Furc person, but I love new people! So welcome! I hope you come to like it here as much as I do. :3

-Jinx
Well howdy! Happy to have you on RPR there are a TON of Furc users, seriously throw a penny and you're bound to hit one!

Anyway a great place to get started on the chat is: come-chat-button.png

It appears on your homepage and can direct you to a ton of fun non-biting RPRers to talk to! ;) A lot of people miss that button on the first go, I know I did!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus