Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Well, this seems like as good of any place to start. Been gaming for a very long time in various fields off and on. Followed a friend here and liked what I have seen so far. My schedule gets crazy so I am hoping to find something that I don't have to hover over in order to enjoy.

My favorite RPGs to date are Call of Cthulhu, X-Crawl, and Gamma World 4e.";
Why hello, sir. Why do I expect that this could be right up your alley?

rolled 1d20 and got 1

Kim Site Admin

Oh dear oh dear, a botch for Reckoner67! What tragic twist of plot will it result in?

Welcome to the site, ProtoClone! Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get situated and feeling comfy cozy. :)
Hello there ProtoClone! Everyone here is really friendly, so I'm sure you'll find some new games you enjoy in no time flat! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome to RPR!

I hope you're having a great time. One of the best things about RPR is that there are so many people here, that it is almost impossible to not find someone with your interests! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm all about being helpful :3

-Jinx
Well hello there! I feel like you're going to have a ton of fun on this site AND make awesome things happen! Yup, every rp is an awesome thing and you're going to make them! Hope you enjoy your stay and get to make all the awesome you can!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus