Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest River Magic

Vidarion (played by Rogue-Scribe) Topic Starter

"I think I know of who you speak."

I stood and paddled as best I could and tried to counter the waves the wind was whipping up on the lake. The good thing was nobody would see them in this weather. Seeing Rose shiver some as she tried to stay dry, but the wind made it hard.

"I wish I had something to help fend off the rain Miss Rose. It will be a bit before we reach the east side."
Rose Asword (played by Roseasword)

trying to hide my hands as they moved and just then the rain stopped hitting us but the rain was still coming down all round us .
smiling slightly and looking at the water as we past

Well, that was convienient I thought as the rain seemed to deflect away from them.
I managed to bring the boat in to a cove covered with lily pads. I stepped into the shallow water after the boat grounded.

"Lady Rose, let me give you a hand. We can set out down a track here that will lead toward the the Mountains of Shadow. There, we may find a way through them to come to Mt Doom from the north unseen."

" ok " giving you my hand " thank you" and thinking to myself 'good he didnt see my hands '

"you are most welcome!"

The touch of her hand felt soft and surreal, and he wondered about this woman. He said as they walked,

"We may have only a few miles of daylight left. We'll have to find somewhere to sleep."

He looked over to Rose. At least it had stopped raining for the most part.

"yes it has " looking down and smiling at myself ' good i can still hide this ' " do you know a place we can stay for the night "

"No, there is nothing out here. We'll have to sleep rough."

He had a small roll and his cloak, and she had her dragon cloak. He wasn't sure how her silk clothes under it would work to keep her warm though. The rain may have stopped but the ground was still wet.

"Maybe under those trees will be good."

He looked the ground over in the fading light.

looking over at the trees
"yeah that will be great "
sitting down under threes and pulling my cloak around me and started to breath inside of the cloak

Vidarion threw out his roll and offered it to Rose.

"You can use it, I'm used to sleeping rough."

He sat down next to Rose.

"uuunnn i'm fine "
you saw i fliker of i light under my cloak

She has internal fire! Vidarion was intrigued with Rose.

"Ok, was just making sure you were comfortable."

He went off to lay on his damp roll and tried to stay warm in his wet cloak and clothing.

looking at you and moving my hand to touch you. as i touch you heat went though your body and i went back to sit

That felt nice.

“Thank you Rose.”

Vidarion went to sleep despite the lumpy ground.

"your welcome " placing my head on my arm and fall asleep

Vidarion didn't sleep much. He kep't wondering what Rose was all about. He also was trying to figure out why he would go into Mordor with her. He had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Yeah, he would show her the way, but he decided he would not cross the mountains of shadow. He slept a little before daylight.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest River Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus