Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Godless

sauda (played by Kungfu6453)

“ I wish tha5 lord of th3 city would go away.”
Edres Vanetyr (played by Coltshan) Topic Starter

"Hmm...But how do you want him gone?" Estes asked you.

The gods want him dead but my sisters thought of removing him from power. The gods agreed as long as he is removed from power.”

"Alright, I can oust him, but I'll need a little 'grease' to secure the city watch. Does your faith keep donations anywhere, whatever the city master has squirreled away I'll use to repay you."

She nods. She held up a bag of money. She mumbled something and he felt a smal spark of pain in his chest then it was gone. “ that pain was to make sure you kept your word. “

"You know that was completely unnecessary, I may be a sellsword but I am also an honorable person." He sighs annoyedly.

"But who will take his place, the city will fall to chaos without a leader, like a chicken without a head."

We will until one can be found”

"That works for me." He says, "Cone with me then. It'll be easier to assume control at the castle than at here."

she nodded. suddenly she fell. " oh no..this is not good"

"What is it Seeress? Dont keep me in the dark."

" the leader of this city is plotting something dark evil. the gods want to us to hurry or else" ( I was thinking of having the leader kidnap zyana and have her as a slave/prisoner/punching bag. due to her predictions)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Godless

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus