Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Feralian RP (Closed,Ended)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

It is the year 2840,Over 800 years since the Disease spread. They said the Virus came from the stars, It all started somewhere in Paris. The first people to be infected, Near the crash site of the meteor... Turned into an anthropomorphic wolves in minutes...… These wolves were called Feralians

He wasn't the only one... The worlds militaries rapidly rushed to the scene, But by then it was already too late. It had already gotten on the planes.... Across the globe..... Across the stars... As millions began to transform, The world began to imprison them simply because of who they were, It didnt last long either. We soon found out who had made this pandemic... We called them...

The desperate….A species identical to the ones infected, We were one of many worlds to fall to them, They wanted to assimilate all sentient life into their species, The Invasion was swift and brutal, They smashed into the camps the Feralian were kept in and freed them, We were treated well at first..

Now over 800 years later we can see their true intent..... Most of the earths oceans were drained, Wildlife and resources disappearing everywhere. Its been years since anyone has seen any animal other than a bird, Most wildlife has been infected as well, I heard that escapees were capturing crabs along the coast.... But not very many.... Now packets of resistance are forming.... Even though all of us are already feralians,The human race may not be able to save... But perhaps we could still save our freedom…

Meanwhile The desperate are working on something.... Its in a large building... Its unknown whats going on inside... But Its rumored they have the meteor... Around the city Graffiti can be seen... "Patent Zero Lives" Is what it says... It appeared all over the town one morning.... Everyone is suspicious of whats going on inside,But the Desperate have it locked up tight,All we know is that whatever happened on the Island of Florida has been taken here, Nobody is seen leaving and more and more Equipment is being delivered each and every day...

Perhaps... Despite the Desperate occupation and almost all of the human race being Transformed.... Perhaps we could break free... And maybe we would see what was in that lab that The desperate are so Focused on protecting
Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

Blade was one of the many to rebel,He was doing so for personal reasons. Having been denied access to the secrets he so badly craved,Beaten and disrespected. He wanted to kill other feralians…. Every last one..... Blade walked down the steep road,Paws clicking on the pavement,He would see a house and would wack the handle causing it to fall off "That was easy" The wolf said to himself as he walked inside,He quickly searched the structure,Finding 2 grenades and an MRE. He would grab the MRE and put it in his pack while putting the grenades on his belt
Moon Cipher (played anonymously)

"Well, well, well... If it isn't good ol' Blade Kazira...." A deep, clear voice sounded from amongst the shadows.

Blade would turn around,Aiming down the hallway "Identify yourself"

((May find a way to bring ember into this,Would have been able to with the other plot,Maybe a side character,If The other RP ends up dying I will bring him in))

A tall, lithe figure stepped out of the shadows, his forepaws raised in the air defensively. "Hey, now just calm down...."

"Who are you..." Said the feralian who was aiming down his scope,His claws were on the trigger

((Keep in mind I will not kill anyone off unless they want to be,OOCly you have nothing to worry about))

"Don't you remember me?" He frowned, his deep blue eyes showing his concern.

"How long ago...." He would lightly lower his aim,But still on guard "What is your name..."

"Moon. Moon Cipher."

Blade would lower his guard completely "Cipher..... Good god... How long has it been?" Blade was decked out in stolen gear,He had scars all over him and had clearly been alone for some time

"Not sure, to be honest. You know, I always lose track of time...."

((Oocly we need to decide where and when he last saw you))

(( Ye ))

((Make it about 6-10 years? Maybe on Frostfall?))

(( Hmmm maybe ))

((I will be off till tomorrow in about 3 minutes))

(( Goddammit, okay ))

"Its been almost 10 years,Not even on earth...." Blade would put his rifle on his back,Clipping it to magnets on his shoulder "How did you find me..." Blade would have tears fall from his eyes as he lunged forward and hugged moon

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Feralian RP (Closed,Ended)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus