Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey guys!

Deciding to try out this site- I especially like the easy character profiles. It's nice to meet you all. :)Hopefully I'll get to connect with some pretty cool people here.
Kim Site Admin

I especially like your upbeat attitude! Welcome to the site. :) Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to make you feel more comfy cozy, either in the community or in using the tools here. We're very friendly. <3
Welcome to RPR Noirrose! I love the character creation tools here too, they're so easy to use! I hope you're having lots of fun and meeting new cool people! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! <3
Welcome!

On this site, character making can become an addiction. I'm an unrepentant addict... but I could quit when I feel like it. *twitch*

lol I really hope you're loving it here. People here are awesome and genuinely kind. I've yet to meet a person who isn't. So welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

;3 Jinx
Yay! Welcome to RPR! I will say character creation is an amazing thrill and RPR makes it simple and easy, and uh...addicting. ;) I think you'll fit in great here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey guys!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus