Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fantasy War

Hey! Check out my character profile!
*Shaun is fighting off a monster in an abandoned*
BUS
((I would like to join this. Seems interesting. But remember that this is a 'Looking for RP' forum. So you're basically looking for peeps to RP with on another corresponding place like DMs, or even Discord. I'd suggest to do it over there instead to avoid "trouble" per say.))
That1Gurly

JustAPlayer wrote:
((I would like to join this. Seems interesting. But remember that this is a 'Looking for RP' forum. So you're basically looking for peeps to RP with on another corresponding place like DMs, or even Discord. I'd suggest to do it over there instead to avoid "trouble" per say.))
Hm, i guess your right, i may have goofed a bit, I don't do discord or other sites, and this rp is public, so im keeping it here, if you want to private rp pm me, but your already here, so i suggest joining and playing here. But if you don't want too that's also fine
((I would love to join this rp but what JustAPlayer was trying to say is you can’t rp on the “looking for rp” forum. You can however move this rp to either the fantasy or sci fi forums and it will still be public there. That’s where roleplaying actually takes place.))
That1Gurly

NightKaizer wrote:
((I would love to join this rp but what JustAPlayer was trying to say is you can’t rp on the “looking for rp” forum. You can however move this rp to either the fantasy or sci fi forums and it will still be public there. That’s where roleplaying actually takes place.))
Well i've tried that, it won't let me because my browser is so slow, if i try to move something or bump it, my browser stops responding, it happens on so many sites, i'll try to fix it for ya though
Lynn (played by Raven14)

((NVM))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fantasy War

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus