Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello ^^

waves- hello to everyone here, even though I'm a constant Rper I have never experience a Social Forum like this before. But its a very nice place I'm sure Hrothgar the viking will grow a custom to it, I 'm really looking forward to connecting with other Rpers out there, I draw a whole lot and enjoy Anime =]
Sanne Moderator

*waves back* Hi!! Welcome to RPR. :) No worries, by the sound of it you'll fit right in with the lot of us. ;) Where did you RP before, and what sort of RP was it?

Feel free to check out the RP Discussion forum, Hrothgar might find some new friends or enemies there. ;)
Welcome! *waves* It's a pleasure to have you on the sit and trust me it's GREAT fun! I think you'll fit in perfectly here on RPR and as Sanne said you should go check out the RP Discussion page to see how you can start engaging in the site today!

Another great place to start is this: come-chat-button.png

It's on your home page and can be accessed from the Small Talk forum under "Just Talkin'". It's a great place to meet other rpers and start using the social aspect of this site.

P.S. - Your viking is awesome!
Artisticfox76 Topic Starter

thank you so much =]
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the forums! I see Sanne and Rubix are doing a grand job introducing you to the ropes. :) I hope you won't hesitate to ask if you have other questions for us, though!

What is your favorite anime?
Artisticfox76 Topic Starter

Naruto,Soul Eater,Outlaw Star,Full Metal Alchemist and many more
Kim wrote:
Welcome to the forums! I see Sanne and Rubix are doing a grand job introducing you to the ropes. :) I hope you won't hesitate to ask if you have other questions for us, though!

What is your favorite anime?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus