Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HTML Link and adding text to profiles

Hi, I am also new. Saying hi!
Kim Site Admin

Hi Danny! Welcome to the site. :) I moved your question into its own topic, so as to not go off topic in Appleseed's introductory post.

It looks like you've got a lot of text on your character's profile, and a bit on your user profile as well, so I'm not sure where the trouble with adding text is occurring for you. Unless perhaps you figured it out between when you posted the question and when I answered? :)

HTML is not allowed here for security reasons, but we provide a fairly thorough alternative called BBCode. Here's the link to how to use it: http://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode

You'll just need to wrap an image tag inside a URL tag, to make the image clickable. Let me know if this didn't answer your question. :)
Kim Site Admin

Oops, I guess you figured it out since you've removed your question from this post as well!

Anyway, welcome welcome! What kind of RP do you like to do? How long have you been playing? :)
Welcome to RPR! The site is quite awesome, I've been here since October and it's become part of my everyday life XD Anyway, the people here are all so lovely. I've yet to meet one terrible person. Talent and creativity abound, I really hope that you'll like it here as much as I do. :3
Sanne Moderator

Hi Danny, and welcome! Fancy shades you got there. B) Where do you hail from?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HTML Link and adding text to profiles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus