Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fury (open PM before joining)

EN47-997B (played by Onomatopoman)

(First, tell me, word for word, that it explicitly say he has a "shock collar." I cannot seem to find it. I am aware he has a collar on, but tell me where it says it the collar you describe. Second, I say "fried" in the same light as "tazed." Not "fried" as in the way to make chicken nuggets or donuts, or things of that nature.)
Solian Taseriun (played by darkborn202)

After seeing a series of shocks going through the black wolf, after he showed unnesecary displays of aggression, Solian's lip curled slightly in disgust. The wolf was dangerous, yes. And a brute. Yet he showed Solian that the guards would not hesitate to press the button.

Upon hearing the robot's words, Solian's mental cogs started turning. Wires mean exposed electrical components. Exposed electrical components mean that the station's systems are exposed. He couldn't simply just cut any wire, however. He needed to know what specific wires did. And to know that...

Thank goodness the winged girl let him approach first. Solian didn't know what she was going to do. She was a wild card, at the moment, a variable in his plans. Everyone was.

"A couple, now. The wires you are fixing... They aren't connected to the oxygen reservoirs, are they? What do these wires connect? In fact, what do you do on ship? I guess you can repair systems that need maintenance, but tell me, what systems do you fix? I'm bored- none of these guys back here are interested in mechanics nor electronics." Solian said, making sure he was not in any way aggressive or threatening. Of course, he didn't know the other's preferences. He didn't know if they were stupid as cows, or as smart as that famous with white hair scientist Dr. McAnnabel told him about. God, how he missed her! She was like a surrogate mother for him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a boy with a robotic leg and arm get pushed into the room. Again, pity welled up, but he suppressed it. They needed to get out of here, period.

Solian was pretty certain he wasn't originally intended to be in here. It was only after he killed Jackal that they showed real agitation towards him. But he knew, this place led to something bad in the future, unless the prisoners acted.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

He stood up and looked around. ``What the **** is going on?`` he said as he walked over to the robot. He then looked over at the wolf and then saw he had a strange collar and the side. He realized it said "HIGH VOLTAGE" on the side. ``Oh you got a shock collar? I just got one implanted into my neck.`` He said as he pointed to a mark on his neck. He looked around and then looked at his wrist. He noticed he had a bar code imprinted on his wrist and under it was the number "2465." He looked around tried to find someone that looked somewhat normal. "Let's see.. That's a robot, that's a dog, that's a bird lady`` He thought. He then turned to Solian "he looks normal enough. He walked over to him and said ``Do you have any idea what the **** is going on?``
Nailah Ari (played by KookieTail) Topic Starter

Nailah looked incredibly annoyed when she watch Shadow aggressively approach the robot. Her expression then rested when the wolf received his electric shock. she then bent down to look shadow in the face and said through fanged teeth "How about you let the guy who has clearly spent time on Delta station.. ya know with all the Cybernetics, talk to the robot before you try to rip his head off."

Nailah then sighed as she stood back up and listened to Solian speak to Craft, that i until this new guy approached him. Nailahs annoyed expression grew on her face again and she placed one of her winged hands on top of percy's head. "Lets leave them alone now... ill explain everything" She said with a weak smile and demanding eyes. She then wrapped her other wing around Percys back and started leading him a little ways away from Solian and Craft. Though she remanded at a distance that she could still hear them.

"first off , My name is Nailah.. I'm from epsilon station... now tell me... do you really have no idea what is going on?" Nailah asked Percy with narrowed eyes.
Shadow Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Shadow would Stand up quickly,A look of rage on his Wolf-like face "I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" He roared as he ran towards the robot,Wildly clawing at the air,The collar had to shock him several times to put a stop to his attempted rampage,The wolf would quickly throw a punch towards the wall,the shock throwing his punch off course,The wall would have a dent in it,Shadow would grab towards the collar,He almost managed to rip it off,Luckly his stamina was temporarily drained by the previous shocks He would laugh hysterically before calming down,It appeared he finally learned that he wouldn't be able to do any bloodshed,At least not yet "You lucky ****" He would shake off some dried blood,Likely someone elses before standing up again "Well.... I give up....I suppose I have to play nice... You happy now?" Said shadow with Extreme hate "**** I want to get out of here...But it appears I am not going to be able to do it alone..."

After Solian asks Craft of the wires and cables, as well as what sort of system they tend to fix, the machine is about to answer when Shadow, completely disregarding the words the avian woman tells him, lunges towards them, crying out in utter rage. The robot begins warming up their LHW (Laser Heat Welding) gun hidden under their eye when an abruptly nasty series of shocks batters the wolfine humanoid. The robot, alongside the others, watch as he struggles to remove his collar, punching a wall in the process and denting it. Craft lets their LHW gun cool back down as this occurs.
Now they would have to fix that dent, which will be a chore, given that they cannot upgrade a wall. All because of this wolf. Annoyance settles into their circuits, overwhelming what they call their "politeness processor." They voice themself, and though they keep a calm tone, their words portray their mood. "If you are done being an utter psychopath with the word choice of sailors from the timespan of the years 1600 to 2000 A.C., intelligent conversations can continue."
The four armed robot again turns back to Solian, ignoring Shadow's question of their happiness. They decide that telling them some information would not hurt. "Now then... the cables I am in the process of fixing are known as the particle drive cables. The particle drive cables start at the particle drive engine, which is a solar conversion unit. This engine supplies power to this station. Each station has one. If the particle drive cables are severed and the back-ups drive cables fail to reroute the power throughout the station again, there will be approximately ten minutes before this station loses all power and functions. And yes, that includes oxygen. As for what other systems I work on... it would be easier to say what I do not work on, which is the medical and water-related systems, as well as some of the biological systems."
Solian Taseriun (played by darkborn202)

Solian nodded at the robot's explanation of the cables. With that comment, a plan sprung to life in his mind. However... "Biological Systems? What station are we on, Epsilon? Alpha?"

After receiving an answer from 'Bot', the nickname he had given the robot, he acknowledged the answer, and turned around, seemingly wandering around the room. His purpose, however, was to get to the winged woman. A harpy, Dr. McAnnabelle would have called her. Whatever she was, Solian knew she argued with the wolf. And in order for his plan to work, he needed to have another argument.

When he reached her, he began directly, and bluntly. "I have a plan on how to get out of here. Quickly, before they do whatever it is planned on us. I need you to get doggy over there angry." He said all of this quietly, so that eavesdroppers couldn't hear him. Also, he felt the need to elaborate, since he was asking for a potentially dangerous job from her.

"The 'bot said he's fixing wires. Wires that control power for the station. If we can disable those wires, and distract security and 'bot for ten minutes, we can get these collars off of us. Then, we can beat down the doors, and head to the shuttles." He neglected telling her about the fact the wired controlled the O2 as well. No need to get her worried at this point.

He planned on wandering about and talking to the others after he'd finished this conversation, to deflect suspicion from him.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``Okay that's good but what do we do to get him angry?`` He said as he nodded his head towards him ``Well I guess I could do it seeing as he said he wants to eat me the moment he saw me`` He then walked over to Shadow and tapped him on the shoulder. ``How's it goin' doggy.`` He then patted him on the head ``Y'know you don't look threatening at all`` He said as he walked around him. ``You're just a fluffy little dog`` he said as he stood in front of him. ``How about we play fetch huh?`` He said as he picked up a small a small screw from the ground and threw it over to the corner. ``Go fetch boy!`` He said in a voice that someone would talk to a baby to.
Nailah Ari (played by KookieTail) Topic Starter

Nailah raised an eyebrow at Solian as he spoke to her about angering shadow. She tilted her head slightly as he intently explained to her his plan. "Angering the dog is no problem... getting past the robot to actually do anything to the circuits is on a whole other level of dificulty" She said as she then waved over the reptilian boy "Atlas come over here" she called out. Atlas then approached the trio and with a smile toward Nailah he said "what?"

"You have Electric eel in you right?" She asked and Atlas nodded "thats the only reason the can't put a shock collar on me, i can counter the electrical current and short circuit one. Instead i have this"Atlas explained as he pointed to a small device implanted on his forearm "It doesn't shock me instead it sends a cold, freezing pulse through my body.. and since i also have reptilian DNA im pretty weak to the cold."

Nailah listened to Atlas speak before turning back to Solian "if we can get that thing off him, you and he might be able to..." Nailah began to explain but just as she started her sentence, Percy looking exceptionally confused at the situation. spoke a few brief words before hurrying over to shadow.

"Oh great" Nailah said with a very annoyed expression "Here comes the storm"
Shadow Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Shadow would pause for a second as if pondering what he said "Thats...." He would growl loudly "IT!" His eyes snapped open as he reached for his collar, ripping it off "DIE!!!" Roared the wolf as he lunged toward Percy, Slashing in a massive frenzy, He would miss, and in his blind rage he would lunge toward the door, he would smash it down effortlessly, Smoke would obscure the hit as two guards with shock rods ran towards him, In just seconds the guards were ripped to shreds, Several scientists saw this and began to run,Futily attempting to escape The wolfs rampage, He would begin slaughtering even unarmed scientists, Alarms were blaring everywhere "Alert: Hazard level 5 Test subject breached, Threat level maximum" There was no going back now. Shadow would crush a soldiers skull quickly, Laughing at the poor soldiers terrified screams, The route was open for the others to escape at this point,The wolf would sink his fangs into the corpse,Ripping it apart mercilessly,Shadow would then quickly start to pant,He would need the others to help him.

"We are on the Cube Station, and by biological systems. I mean the captain's garden on the lowest level. Now then, I have work to do. Let me know if there is something I can help you with." With that, Craft returns to their work on the particle drive cable.
After spending some more time analyzing the cable for the preferable wire replacement materials and metal filaments, they place the panel back on and weld it shut as the experiments are conversing, though they do not care about what that is exactly. Standing up, they tread over to the door, and is about open it when the wolf, in more mindless rage, smashes his whole body upon the door, barreling it down, and beginning what is, to them, an entirely senseless massacre.
Craft, on the other hand, has perhaps reached their highest state of annoyance that they can recall in their databanks over the last sixty-seven years of their time operating. First the incorrect panel placement, then the threat of bodily harm, followed by the wall, and last but not least, the door.
"Enough of this." Their eye flashes blue, a small antenna raising from their body. They broadcast a signal.

Down in an area below, in the deep levels of the station, the door labeled "Craft's Room" opens. A small robot, entirely spherical with several lines engraved into their shell and seemingly no other features, rolls out of the room, up a wall, into a nearby trash chute. Rather than fall, however, they roll up the chute. Their destination: Sector 4B, the area where the mayhem is currently taking place.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fury (open PM before joining)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus