Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abandoned Alchemy Lab(OPEN!)

Lilliath (played anonymously)

SEGNO Staff wrote:
(Hello 'Liliath'! We'd love to let you join, but I have no idea what 'Room' She is in at all! Is it supposed to be a room in the Lab? If so, why exactly were they locked up, and only with something capable of being easily broken? You can msg me if you want, and we can figure out a way to properly introduce you to the rp :3 )

Plenty of notes on Channeling in this room. Seems that there are numerous types of Foci, each attuned to a different '🜁 Soul'.
Different ones liked different things. For example, 'SLOTH' should have objects relevant to resting & low effort sacrificed to them. In exchange for sacrifices, these beings share some of their Power. using SLOTH as an example again, the power to sleep well, or to forcibly drive others unconscious.

The cleaner golem resumes cleaning, getting things organized for you.
Plenty of 'SLOTH worthy' items available. amassing a greater power of SLOTH is much easier when done on purpose & with instructions.

If you had something to ask of SLOTH, this should be enough to ask it.

('Master of magical Beings'? They Guard magical Beings? Sorry, but could you please explain a bit more clearly? where they are, how they might become involved, and what kind of power the have would be nice to know. :3 )

((She is an expermentt of the lab , the room where she was in was her room where she simply was in locked up so she couldn’t escape ))
SEGNO Staff (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

((Unless such an experiment was created by someone who had simply discovered the Lab without understanding it, thus leading to them also not fully comprehending the kind of magic they may have used to create an individual, then the original Creators of The Lab would have a full understanding of what kinds of Bindings would be required to much more permanently trap any experiment they might have designed. They would not just, leave the lab for an indeterminate amount of time with little more than a simple lock on the door to a living experiment... Such action would simply be asking for it to escape in nearly no time at all & possibly ruin the Lab.))

((and if they could have escaped any time they wanted, have they chosen only now to escape because there had been sounds outside?))

SEGNO Staff wrote:
((Unless such an experiment was created by someone who had simply discovered the Lab without understanding it, thus leading to them also not fully comprehending the kind of magic they may have used to create an individual, then the original Creators of The Lab would have a full understanding of what kinds of Bindings would be required to much more permanently trap any experiment they might have designed. They would not just, leave the lab for an indeterminate amount of time with little more than a simple lock on the door to a living experiment... Such action would simply be asking for it to escape in nearly no time at all & possibly ruin the Lab.))

((and if they could have escaped any time they wanted, have they chosen only now to escape because there had been sounds outside?))

(( i will write it again))

Liliath hit against the door with her small hands , she needed some attention. She looked a bit irritated "Hello!"she screamed

Pass experience with being trapped in this room would most likely tell you that even if you could call for a Helper Golem, they would not let you out since you were identified as 'requiring containment' due to the simple fact that you had been locked up.

But... If someone else were to tell The Helper that you could be let out... That just might work. If you contacted a Helper Golem, and sent them in the direction of the new arrival...

((its fine i already changed it))

((I know; I saw the change. I was just offering advice on what your character might know about this place, having been trapped within it for so long. Getting a Helper Golem to get the attention of Blaz, who is currently engrossed with The Channeling Room, would be the most likely way to get them out, as well as the most likely way for everyone here to start interacting... & I'm guessing they want to get out))

SEGNO Staff wrote:
((I know; I saw the change. I was just offering advice on what your character might know about this place, having been trapped within it for so long. Getting a Helper Golem to get the attention of Blaz, who is currently engrossed with The Channeling Room, would be the most likely way to get them out, as well as the most likely way for everyone here to start interacting... & I'm guessing they want to get out))

((thanks i will use that in my other post)
Blaz (played by Kungfu6453)

Blaz was messing around until he heard something. “Weird. Well let’s see what this circle do?” He tryed using the circle.

(note; the more information you give me, the easier it is for me to make something of it. A much more 'fiery' Circle makes a HUGE difference in what happens, vs my first guess of using the Channeling circle with the SLOTH focus. A very huge difference, as it may turn out)

Messing around, looking about till such an eye-catching thing is found, The Circle activates at your touch, and does what it was designed to do.

Your body from the material/Terrestrial/'magnetic' Plane, (Salt//Earth/Water//Salt) is converted & transferred to the inmaterial/Ignestrial/'electric' Plane. (Niter//Air/Fire//Sulfur)

In this place, the axis of matter/energy is rotated. anything being composed of Solid matter in this place would be analogous to seeing living Fire. Very useful for all kinds of experiments.

there is no 'ground' here, but a free-standing portal made of reinforced Salt is nearby, should you choose to go back to The World as most know it. Learning to navigate such an ethereal environment with an unfamiliar form could be devilishly tricky...

maybe it'd be a good idea to seek some help with what you want, before you end up accidentally hurting yourself...
... No response yet, from whoever might be here... But a little more yammering will attract some kind of attention at least.
Lumist Uirolth Delia (played by Kungfu6453)

(the girl we talked about) woke upand went to sloth. with his favorite treasure.

((where's Blaz? :? been waiting for them before replying; but figured to put in a -ping- after this long))
Blaz (played by Kungfu6453)

Blaz kinda goes crazy finding a magic book.
(I would love to join as one of the subjects in the lab, My character goes amazing with it..) :)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abandoned Alchemy Lab(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus