Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abandoned Alchemy Lab(OPEN!)

SEGNO Staff (played by dave_pod) Topic Starter

((Sure! :3 Feel free to reply with your character finding the building someplace out of the way, & we can get started.))

((Unless such an experiment was created by someone who had simply discovered the Lab without understanding it, thus leading to them also not fully comprehending the kind of magic they may have used to create an individual, then the original Creators of The Lab would have a full understanding of what kinds of Bindings would be required to much more permanently trap any experiment they might have designed. They would not just, leave the lab for an indeterminate amount of time with little more than a simple lock on the door to a living experiment... Such action would simply be asking for it to escape in nearly no time at all & possibly ruin the Lab.))

((and if they could have escaped any time they wanted, have they chosen only now to escape because there had been sounds outside?))
Lilliath (played anonymously)

((its fine i already changed it))

((I know; I saw the change. I was just offering advice on what your character might know about this place, having been trapped within it for so long. Getting a Helper Golem to get the attention of Blaz, who is currently engrossed with The Channeling Room, would be the most likely way to get them out, as well as the most likely way for everyone here to start interacting... & I'm guessing they want to get out))

((where's Blaz? :? been waiting for them before replying; but figured to put in a -ping- after this long))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abandoned Alchemy Lab(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus