Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Runaway(1X1 with ThunderWolf12)

Kin hid behind a tree, trying to catch her breath as silently as she could. Her grey cloak covered her hair and ears and casted a shadow over her face. Her bow and quiver were on her back, her sword was strapped to her hip along with two daggers. She had two daggers in her sleeves just in case. This was the second time she had run away from her father, the King. She knew if she was caught again, she would be in huge trouble. She touched the area around her neck where the medallion of her mother's people lay. She needed to keep running.
Adamar (played by ThunderWolf12)

Adamar trekked through the forest, his hood pulled up, his pointy ears sticking through small slits in the top. He held his dagger tight in his left hand, his bow and arrows hanging on his back. The thick bow string pressing against his chest. He spotted someone ahead. They seemed to be... hiding. "Hey!", he called out, narrowing is eyes.
Kin Ancalime (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Kin froze. She swallowed and shifted slightly to glace out at him. Her ears twitched beneath her hood. She grabbed the dagger at her side, ready to draw it if needed.

Adamar stopped in his trackers, "I'm guessing you're running from someone, or something.", He leaned casually against another tree, looking across at the other elf. He couldn't make out their face because of the hood. The sun shone against his face, so he just slid his hood back, tugging at one of his ears.

Kin looked at him. Her deep blue eyes were watching his movements." What if I am? How do I know I can trust you?"

Adamar gave a shrug and an amused smirk, "Well, I never said you could trust me. I only asked a simple yes or no question.", his cinnamon brown eyes looked her up and down. She seemed like a formidable foe... He cleared his throat. "I know where you can go.", he said, dropping his hand to be down by his side.

"For a runaway like me? All I can do is keep running." She released her dagger. She kept her guard up as she watched him.

"Trust me. I have lived there for years. Ever heard my name on the streets?", he asked. Before she could respond, he crossed his arms, "I didn't think so. Now are you in?", he slid his dagger into his sheath near his hip, looking over his shoulder a moment before turning his attention back to Kin.

Kin thought for a moment. She sighed before stepping from beneath the tree. She pulled her hood to make sure it was covering her face.

"I'm Adamar.", He knew it was a big risk telling Kin his real name. He started walking, not looking back. He walked across a clearing, tugging at the bow string crossing his chest.

"I liked to be called Kin." She wasn't going to tell him her real name. There was too much risk involved. She walked behind him,keeping her guard up.

Adamar's ears perked up at some voices. He looked around, pulling the bow off of his back and notching two arrows. He didn't say anything. Two elves stepped onto the trail ahead of Adamar. There had to be more somewhere... He launched the bow, the arrows hitting both of the elves in their center back, near their neck. They bot fell to the ground, seemingly dead. But they weren't. They were suffocating. He walked ahead, pulling out his dagger. "Mor", Adamar said before slitting both of their throats and looting anything valuable they had with them.

Kin blinked as she'looked at the males Adamar had just killed." Those are the ones from my father's guard." She said in her mind. She swallowed before looking around. Her body was tensed.

"Something wrong?", Adamar asked, sensing Kin's uneasiness. He pushed the bodies of the trail, looking around.

"You just should have made sure there were none lurking around." She lied. She didn't trust him enough to tell him who she was exactly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Runaway(1X1 with ThunderWolf12)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus