Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis sighed and looked down.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would smile,He would move to whisper in his ear "I'm not doing this just for myself..." He would slow down a little to allow tardis to catch up to him
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

"I don't know when... or how... But I've made the same mistake. You either indulge in everything love has, or you break it now. No in-between. "

"H-huh?"

(( You do realize she had walked away.... ))

((oh))
Ember would move to follow her "Hey,Tardis"

"Hm?"

(( See, no one pays attention to my posts anymore.... ))

"I'm sure We will be out of this soon..."

"Maybe once this is over,We should split ways with the others... You,Me,And our son... It would be better for us.."

"Oh?..."

"Before this is over.... I have a plan,To secure our child a future...."

Her ears flattened a bit and her tail tensed. "Oh?"
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Lazarus sat down on the rocks, he didn't see anything going anywhere. The two wolves spared with emotions, the knight sat, with a pure lust for power. Nobody was like him, he didn't need them. Lazarus waited for a moment, before getting back up.

"This isn't my home, and I'm going back to it." Lazarus said to himself as we walked on through the forest. He would find a civilization, and he would find a way home. With or without this group of riff raff.

"There's always a throne... And If you're smart,You can seize it"

Tardis's pupils became round and she growled. "NO. I want him to have FUN!!"
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

Suddenly in the forest, nearby where remnant was, a large rift opened. One the likes of which they had never seen. Suddenly, without warning, laz and Remnant were pulled in, the rift sealed quickly afterwards, disappearing without a trace

"Hm,Do you want him to be powerless? Do you want him to die poor and alone? Or do you want him to make a mark... Make your choice"

Tardis huffed and stormed off. Besides, she was the ruler of Gallifrey! If her soon wanted power, she'd let him have it!
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

(Meanwhile) "WHAT THE FU-" I cant... speak? Does this area not have oxygen? I dont need it to breath, but i cant speak without it, where the hell am i! This area looks like where i was before, just, far, far more polluted, and all the trees are cut down. Where in the hell AM I!

Ember would growl "So be it..." Said the wolf as he walked back to the trail,He knew where the next town was,Not too far,Chances were that the Tardis and the others would be there too.

Tardis started to dig. She dug and dug and dug.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus