Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

"Hm,Do you want him to be powerless? Do you want him to die poor and alone? Or do you want him to make a mark... Make your choice"
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

((VOID))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis huffed and stormed off. Besides, she was the ruler of Gallifrey! If her soon wanted power, she'd let him have it!
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

(Meanwhile) "WHAT THE FU-" I cant... speak? Does this area not have oxygen? I dont need it to breath, but i cant speak without it, where the hell am i! This area looks like where i was before, just, far, far more polluted, and all the trees are cut down. Where in the hell AM I!

Ember would growl "So be it..." Said the wolf as he walked back to the trail,He knew where the next town was,Not too far,Chances were that the Tardis and the others would be there too.

Tardis started to dig. She dug and dug and dug.
Lazarus (played by Nedly)

Lazarus suddenly appeared in a very familiar place, and just as he was going away from the group. The grin slowly crossed his face as he absorbed the sights around him. A very polluted and usual looking Mars. The ground was dug out all over, it was obviously once a home of life, but now drilled and cleaned of all natural resources.

Lazarus looked over at Rem and laughed. Despite Lazarus' damaged state, the air was welcoming to him.

((So are you in an alternate dimension yet/ or still on mars))

((Alternate, Aka Universe 8, Aero))

Ember would finally get to his location,He would set down his device nad set it to remnant,Begining to train
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Suddenly Mastic appeared in front of Remnant, at the same moment he pushed Remnant into a rift portal. The portal closed immediately after Remnant went through it.

The portal lead to seemingly the middle of space. Except, the entirety of space was neon-blue. The same exact color of all the tendrils Lazarus had used.

"This... This is the veil. Do you find it beautiful?" The voice was obviously Mastic.

"I wonder what your friends would think of it? Being trapped here forever? Would it be a prison? Or heaven?"

Suddenly without warning, Tardis and Ember were sent to the same place as Remnant, floating in this endless space of blue. Even without oxygen, or any air, all of them were kept in perpetual existence without death.

"Hm!" Tardis looked around. She didn't need air for anything. "Welp..."

Ember would growl at the sight of tardis "This is your fault isn't it..."
Mastic (played by Nedly)

"I can send you all to wherever you want, with whatever you want, with however amount of power you want. All you have to do is submit to the void." Mastic spoke to everyone, in an offer to everyone.

Ember would think about this "Can he hear me... Or am I safe within my own mind.." thought the wolf

Tardis looked at him and started to cry. See was always blamed for everything....

"The offer seems tempting.... Perhaps I should ask him the ups and downs" Thought the wolf

((Its seems like were not in Kansas anymore)) "Well, SHIT, it seems we are in some sort of different dimension. Im gonna try to find its frequency, give me a bit" I place my hand on the ground, closed my eyes, and focused on feeling the vibration of the air around him, noticing it was far more active than it should be. Something... Was in the air...

Tardis sneezed.

That was in the air. 🤣

Ember was seemingly holding back his answer,As if he didn't want the others to hear

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus