Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I need some MUSIC

Hollyfrost

OMG yes that
Birdy99 wrote:
I need music.

Really badly.

I’ve been listening to the same songs for months now, I practically memorized all their lyrics and I can sing it on top of my head and I am very bored.

Does anyone have any song suggestions? Any language will do-English, Chinese, German, Indian or Russian or Spanish or whatever the %*&^ languages are out there as long as it sounds good.

Please help a bored person.

I recommend Helloween which is a power metal band. It's English, by the way. Another person is Utad Hikaru who sings beautifully in both English and Japanese. I also like Bob Seger.
I recommend the Silversun Pickups and Broken Bells. Good music to zone out to. My personal favorites from those bands are Three Seed (Silversun Pickups) and Sailing to Nowhere (Broken Bells), but all of their stuff is good. Tally Hall is a fun and weird band if the other two aren't your thing. My favorites from them are Spring and a Storm and Ruler of Everything (the latter of which has two different versions, both of which are good, and a very surreal music video). All of this can be found on YouTube with a quick search, so I don't want to spam you with links.
Rogue-Scribe

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I need some MUSIC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus