Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tsukikai No Akatsuki (1x1)

Serenity Gardner (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Serenity giggled. "I don't follow the norm." When he spoke of taking care of the other part, she lifted an eyebrow. "Other part?" She started walking with him, looking around to find somewhere they could eat. "What kind of food do you like?" She smiled at him and just trotted along, her steps light and happy.
He glanced at her with a small smile.

"The other part being paying for it. And I'm not a picky eater so where ever you want is fine with me."

He then chuckled softly.

Serenity listened to him and giggled. "Oh, right. Of course. Well if you insist, I won't stop you." She laughed lightly and then went into a cafe with him. A nice place, not too expensive or anything. "How about here? They have some nice stuff."

She looked around. "I like shops like these. With a friendly atmosphere."
He chuckled again as he went to a nearby table acquiring strange looks due to the swords on his back in the process.

"Did you think I meant something else? You wouldn't have a choice in the paying matter anyways. I'd steal your money to keep you from paying if I had too."

He then motioned his hand towards a seat he had just pulled out.

"What do you want? I'll go order it."

Serenity laughed and sat down at the seat he'd pulled out. "Okay, okay. I won't pay, alright?" She nodded and would tell him what she wanted to eat, then stay at the table. She would let him order, and while he was gone a couple guys would saunter over and start talking to her. Serenity would just smile and talk to them like she had suddenly started talking to him.

She even seemed to mention him, because she pointed him out and the two guys looked at Minato with a bit of a frown.
He stood at the counter and placed the order them turned to head back seeing the other guys frowning in his direction as he rubbed his chin.

"My...this possibly won't end well..." he muttered to himself.

Serenity soon got up and trotted over towards Minato, hugging his arm. "How's it going?~" she said, with a light ring to her words. Quietly she murmured, "Please play along. They won't go away." The two guys were still watching her. She'd excused herself from the table and yet they were still focusing on her.

"You're not having any problems with ordering, right?" She smiled brightly at him.
He kept his gaze on the men in momentary silence tuen smirked lightly.

"I got this...ordering went fine. Release my arm and enjoy a show."

He then chuckled softly. The entire time he kept his gaze locked onthe other men.

"You said play along so...I'll play along."

Serenity let go of his arm and nodded. "Okay." She was kind of curious what he would do, but she quickly and quietly added something. "Don't hurt them." She wasn't one for violence, usually. "I mean, if it gets to it, maybe just a punch or two, but don't like...hurt them-hurt them, okay?" No need to make trouble.
He nodded lightly as he walked towards them.

"No worries."

After a moment he stood before them and began talking to them. A bit into the conversation, one of the guys took a swing at him which he countered by simply grabbing the mans fist in mid punch. He then twisted it causing the man to fidget in pain as Minato just simply looked at the other. They continued to exchange words before Minato let the first ones hand go then placed his palm against his chest. A split second later the man went flying out the door as the other man ran out after him. Minato simply sighed lightly as he turned back to serenity and smiled lightly.

"I would have much preferred to just lay into them. I'm honestly not good using just words."

Serenity watched nervously as he talked with the guys, then almost got into a fight! She rushed to his side when the men were tossed outside. "Wow! That was...wow." When he admitted his preference, she laughed a little. "Well thanks, for being nice and not hurting them like I asked." Their orders had come and so she walked with him back to the table and sat down.

"Sorry if I caused you any trouble. I thought maybe they'd go away if it looked like I was involved with someone." She shrugged lightly and started eating.
He chuckled lightly as he sat Down as well.

"Not quite so easily due to the aggressive nature that men can tend to harbor. If only it was so easy."

He then chuckled softly once more before taking a sip of his drink.

Serenity giggled a little. "Yeah...I understand." She went quiet as she sipped from her drink and ate her food, content in just looking around. "Why do you have swords, Minato?" Well of course she'd noticed them, she just hadn't brought it up until now. "I mean, you're pretty powerful without them. Do you really even need them?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tsukikai No Akatsuki (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus