Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Tumbles in*

Well then! Hello all! *dusts self off* I figured I should post up one of these eventualy!

I've been on here for a week or so i guess? Got dragged on by some good friends and now I'm a bit addicted. Still working on some character profiles on here it's just such a lovely set up!

I hope to find some good RP partners on here!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Padfootlet! I've seen your character pop by every now and then and must say I enjoy their profiles greatly. :D Vemirah is my favorite, although the others are pretty adorable!

What sort of roleplays are you looking for?
Hello! Welcome fellow..um newbie? Lol I have different characters as well. And the best part about me. If you need a character for an rp I can think of something really quick. Those pokemon profiles, did all that in one day. Hehe..so if you wanna rp, just message me. ^-^
Padfootlet Topic Starter

@Sanne - Thanks! I got the layout ideas thanks for a good friend of mine on here. they showed me how to set everything up ^-^

Yes my lovely Vemirah~ Shes one of my favorite Characters, although I havn't gotten any real chance to RP her yet. I was trying to expand my range by making her and ended up falling in love with her and her brother.

Hmm I'm truly sure. I'm open for most things. With Vemirah I'm kind of craving some light hearted battle or tournaments. Or even her getting cursed into a humanoid form (she would have no idea what to do with her self honestly) With the others almost anything goes they are rather versatile ^-^ I've done furutistic, modern day, and even Dark ages Rps so anything goes~

@Usagi Hello! Variety is a wonderful thing! It helps us expand our boundries! Oh my you are fast! I alwaysa take ages getting mine up properly. I always end up finding spelling errors in my stuff if I rush it too much ^-^;

I'll keep you in mind! Same goes to you as well! I'm always open for new RPs~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Tumbles in*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus