Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » {inserts introductions here}

Hey there! I'm just an ordinary 17 year old guy who is still kinda new to the world of RP-ing. I began my RP-ing days a few years ago and only recently found this great site! I prefer Online Post RPs than any other forms of roleplay(though maybe that's because I haven't tried some of the other forms of RPs yet ^^;;)

*Ahem* Anyways, my favourite setting for an RP would be Free Form and Fantasy, though I also don't mind Sci-Fi as well. Steampunk is definitely A-okay! As for the tone of the RP, hmm... I'd prefer a lighter tone myself, but that doesn't mean I'm not at all interested with a darker tone. I had some experiences in Online Post RP-ing, Chat RP-ing and WH40K Dark Heresy Rp-ing. But that's about it, sadly <<;; *Had never tried RP-ing in Real Life before*
Hello! ^_^ I sort of just started myself not too long ago. Found this place from a friend from Furcadia. Now I love this place! ^_^ I hope someday we will get a chance to rp together. Cause I love steampunk and well...any setting is fine with me. Cause I'm always good at coming up with something. Hehe ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site, Pro. :)

By RPing in real life before, do you mean tabletop RP, or something like LARP where people get into costume and act out their RP? Both are a hoot! But you're in good company, many of our members are text RP only. I played online for more than a decade before getting involved in RL RP too!

So, now that you're here, which one of your favorite RP genres are you leaning toward playing in first? :)
ProKiller96 Topic Starter

@UsagiSmith: Sure thing! Just inform me if you have anything interesting in mind. :D

@Kim: Whaa- HOWCOMEINEVERHEARDOFLAR- *Ahem*

But yeah. I never tried Tabletop RP-ing before ^^;; (though that's because I haven't met any RP-ers in RL)

Hmm.. to be honest, I'm not so sure myself. But if need be, then I'm leaning slightly towards Fantasy genre as my first RP here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » {inserts introductions here}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus