Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » He is the Terror the Flaps in the Night (1x1?)

Rita Porter (played by TheLily)

Rita scarcely had time to brush her hair before she heard it. It was a dream come true. Steelbeak was breaking into the St. Canard Savings and Loans Bank.

Well, it wasn't a dream come true in a conventional sense. She had her savings in that bank and she didn't want to lose it! She even had safety deposit box there. No, the dream was that she was finally free to rush to the scene of the crime and corner Darkwing Duck! She would finally get her interview and get down to the real him!

She pulled on her coat, pocketing her phone, digital voice recorder and her wallet. The bank was just across the street. She could get there before the police showed up too! It was just too perfect.

She stumbled across the street, trying to look for the best place to put herself.
Lucas Hunt (played by UsagiSmith)

Johnny was in his high class apartment, on the top floor looking over St. Canard, when he got a phone call from a S.H.U.S.H agent saying that Steelbeak was breaking into the Bank. He quickly put on his costume and his mask. Grabbed his bow and slung over his shoulder the quiver of arrows. Putting also a grappling hook upon his belt. He walked over to his pool side balcony. He too was close by to the bank, since everything around was pretty close to each other.

He used his grappling hook and fired one shot over, with his arrow to help of course, to a building next door to the bank. He slide over the people over head with his bow and landed safely on the other side. Making a running jump over to the roof top of the bank. "If I'm right, I'm pretty sure Darkwing wouldn't miss this chance to take down Steelbeak." Just as he said that he heard a voice behind him.

"You are correct, Arrow!" Darkwing came out from the shadows and gave a little smirk over to him. "I see S.H.U.S.H called you in for this?"
Hawk Arrow grinned at DW and gave a nod of his head, "You got that one, DW. So you wanna make the first move or shall I?"
"And take the spot light from my viewing public! I don't think so!" Darkwing replied with a shock upon his face. The duck got ready to make his move upon Steelbeak. He leaped down through the sky light and waited in the shadows far away from Steelbeak and his gang.

Arrow knew that Darkwing could handle this guy but just to be safe, he followed after him and waited in the shadows as well but away from DW.
Rita Porter (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Steelbeak wasted no time, going to the teller, "Morning, doll, I need you to load up this sack with the cabbage you got back there." He was sneering, looking around, waiting for the worst. Of course Darkwing Duck was expected - after all, the do-gooder had this annoying habit of wanting to save the day.

What wasn't expected was a short reporter inching her way in. Rita couldn't risk just an outside view. She was quiet, she was quick, she was sneaky. All she had to do was keep out of Steelbeak's view and out of the hands of the underlings. All she had to do.

Darkwing saw his chance and suddenly blew smoke into a corner spot on a high place. "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the bank manager that is here to cut your loan! I am DARKWING DUCK!" When the smoke disappeared Darkwing stood in its place. "Steelbeak! I am here to make sure you don't take any more loans out! Trust me, my money is in here and I don't want you taking it."

Arrow smirks as he stands off to the side, in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to appear. As he waited his eyes drifted over to see a female sneaking into the building. He was about to say something when one of Steelbeak's henchmen caught her.
"Hey boss! Look what I found!" The duck called out as he held up the reporter. "Ain't she a pretty thing!"
Rita Porter (played by TheLily) Topic Starter

Steelbeak laughed at Darkwing, "You t'ink you can stop me? We're already on our way out and you've got a new hostage to think about." He threw his head back, laughing louder, almost losing it.

"Let go of me!" Rita struggled, kicking her little feet, but of course she was nothing compared to a henchmen. It didn't stop her fighting though. She had a will to get through this!

She bit down on the henchman's arm and she tumbled out of his arms. There was no where for her to go though. A room full of big men who would have no problem grabbing her. She pulled out the first thing her hand handed on - her voice recorder, "Don't make me..." She looked down at the recorder, "Report you?"

Darkwing eyes widen as he looked over to the female duck, who was sort of putting up a good fight. He grumbled under his breathe, looking to Steelbeak and then back to the female. Wishing he knew what to do, since he really wanted to go after Stealbeak but a female was in trouble.

"DW! Go!" Arrow shouted as he pointed one of his arrows to the male duck who handled her. Then shot at least three arrows, so fast that it was hard to see him reload, towards the guy and he watched his arrows pin the man's shirt to the wall across from the female duck. He walked over to where the female duck was, "Go..I got this, buddy!"

"Thanks Arrow!" Darkwing grins at Arrow then started to chase after Steelbeak.
Arrow gave a grin back then narrowed his eyes towards Steelbeak's henchmen. "Lady, stay back!" He raised his bow and points his arrow to the men, "And you! Back off! Hurting a woman is unjustifiably wrong!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » He is the Terror the Flaps in the Night (1x1?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus